IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Coconut oil for healthy hair

Discussion in 'Health' started by bree, Feb 20, 2017.

1. bree

bree New Member

Doesn't everyone want long beautiful hair? Maybe not everyone, but I sure do! My hair has recently reached over 3 feet long. Massaging coconut oil into the scalp will stimulate hair growth. The coconut oil is very nutritious. It repairs damage and promotes healthy hair without split ends. You can even leave it on over night.

2. smclendon

smclendon New Member

I used coconut oil on may hair as a moisture sealant. I usually use it as a skin moisturizer. Coconut oil has so many uses and it is a constant staple in my home. Coconut oil is excellent for cooking and is an effective way to cut back on butter.

3. Sujeeth

Sujeeth New Member

"Coconut Oil For Faster Hair Growth. Use coconut oil as a natural way to help your hair grow longer, thicker, and faster. The vitamins and essential fatty acids naturally found in coconut oilnourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hairfollicles."

4. NoelRich

NoelRich New Member

My sister and I love using coconut oil for our hair. We usually use it as a hot oil treatment and leave it in overnight. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny. My twist outs are always defined, and full of body. My hair has also gotten a lot thicker since I started using it. I have less split ends and breakage and I can't wait to see what my length retention looks like over the next few months.