IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Condoms(anticipative)

Discussion in 'Medical' started by Omenkejrn, Jul 12, 2017.

?

Should high school students be provided with condoms in school

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Omenkejrn

Omenkejrn New Member

The main function of the anticipatives has always been preventing pregnancy among the youths

2. Omenkejrn

Omenkejrn New Member

This will create public awareness about the deadly disease

3. Montcell

Montcell New Member

Anticipatives main objective has been to prevent pregnancy and diseases, but there are many people who I know who have been using anticipatives and have either ended up pregnant or with a disease.

What is the point of having something out there that makes a claim it can't back up? I mean it's understandable that it's a good thing for the youth to practice safe sex but who is held accountable when that same youth uses protection but ends up pregnant, or with HIV, or any other disease? As far as I know the one thing everyone says is to use protection like it's a holy grail but what happens when you use protection and things still happen?

Nothing, because people will defend the protection and say you either didn't put it on right, or it was too big or too small, or a million other things. And it just boils down to the fact that whatever happens is your fault because you put your faith in protection that was flawed even though you were told it would protect you.

Instead of just preaching protection protection, we need to teach prevention, and what to do after the protection fails you.

4. ahmedo24

ahmedo24 New Member

The students in high schools are in the age 18 to 24. At the age there tend be high urge for sex because the reproductive organs are so sensitive. Sharing condoms will be more of promoting pre-marital sex which is not a good idea. I suggest how to prevent pre-marital sex and should be the major focus