IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Conventional or Traditional Medicine

Discussion in 'Health' started by melon, Oct 22, 2017.

1. melon

melon New Member

Which one do you prefer?
    I prefer the alternative one, less side effect and im used to it since my childhood. Even now i only need 500mg Paracetamol and its enough.

2. HazelDJ

HazelDJ New Member

I, myself patronize traditional medicine. I was sick before. I went to hospitals for several times but my ailment was not cured. I thank the alternative medicine because I am well now. I just changed my diet into fruits and vegetable plus the black rice, not the white rice. I was administered natural Vitamin C 50,000 mg through intravenous. According to the naturopathy doctor, it is made of corn.

Before, I was so weak. I lose 5 kilos in just a month but when I switched to traditional medicine, I became strong and healthy again. I can now do the household chores and have bicycling everyday. I am back to my normal life again.

3. anto

anto New Member

I prefer traditional medicine, its unique in its way and most preferably has no any chemicals. It is also available by any means

4. Muobo Isivwe

Muobo Isivwe New Member

I also prefer alternative medicines to conventional ones. I like the fact that most, if not all alternative remedies do not come with side effects and don't come with dosages.

When I was pregnant and constantly plagued with nausea, I took lots of finger tea and this calmed my stomach, making GB it possible for me to keep food down.

Few weeks ago, my daughter came down with a stomach flu and knowledge of a variety of alternative remedies for stomach flu kept me from panicking and equipped me to take care of the situation.

5. elle48

elle48 New Member

We are going back to the basics. Why is it so? Because in my country, there are many alternative medicines now being sold in the drugstores. I am happy for that because I prefer them than the western drugs for minor ailments. Alternative medicine have less side effects because they have less chemical. And on top of that, less expensive. Why would I trust alternative medicine in this day and age of modern science? Well, because in the old days of our forefathers, when there were no international drug companies and modern technology, this is what they used. Most of the ingredients of the western medicine are also the plants used in alternative medicine.

But on more serious health conditions, i would still combine the conventional and traditional medicines.