IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Cricket

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Huz, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Huz

Huz New Member

I must say, I am a bit surprised to find out that this thread hasn't yet been made. Cricket is a world-reknown sport, I thought it would have a thread of its own?

In many ways, cricket is similar to baseball. However, there are a lot of differences as well. For example, the batsmen bat in pairs. You don't have to play every ball in cricket, whereas in Baseball not playing a legal ball will mean a strike.

My favorite cricketers include Shahid Afridi, AB de Villiers and Virat Kohli.

What about you? Discuss the sport here.

2. tje2129

tje2129 New Member

I must say that cricket is interesting and as you have said, there are a lot of similarities and differences between it and baseball. I also know that there are several competitive countries in cricket and that it is a big sport in India, Australia, and England. I know that one has to hit the ball without dropping the wickets but the scoring I am still not yet that accustomed and familiar with it. However, any input regarding this would be appreciated.