IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Did God Make Man Or Did Man Make God?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Aggy91, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Aggy91

Aggy91 Member

When I first heard this quote, I was quick to dismiss it and judge it as blasphemy. But thinking deep about it, is it possible that man sayed let 'there be God'! Could it be that man observed the universe and decided that there must be something greater than him and called it God, without any proof of it. Or could there realy be someone in heaven who created us all. I would like to hear your thoughts,Who do you think created who?

2. Monique ST Lewis

Monique ST Lewis New Member

Of course Allah made man and this fact is stated in Quran. “Verily We created man from a product of wet earth; then placed him as a drop (of seed) in a safe lodging; then We fashioned the drop into a clot, then We fashioned the clot into a little lump, then We fashioned the little lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators!” [23:12-14]. This fact was stated over 1400 years and science has reaffirmed this has been coincides with what science has found out. This statement talks about the three trimesters in pregnancy.

We can not deny the fact thatman is a creation of Allah. We are not here for no reason. We created in Allah's image and for a purpose. Allah gave use free will. You may pose questions such as these put in the end we will all see the truth.

Aggy91 likes this.
  3. Dennis

Dennis New Member

Monique I would like to concur with you that God, in your religion referred to 'Allah', created man and not the opposite. Referring to my religious creation story as recorded in the first book of the bible, Genesis 1:26, God says: "Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness....." If you read through the same verse to the end, you realize that God had already created other creatures on the earth and He was now creating man possessing his qualities to go and take care for them. Aggy91 I think that answers your question. We may brainstorm further though.

You may also as ask yourself if God is a spirit or body. Compare John 4:24 says.

Aggy91 likes this.