IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Distance Education

Discussion in 'Education' started by eafernan, Sep 11, 2017.

1. eafernan

eafernan New Member

I had been meaning to finish my graduate studies not at the expense of my performance at work. That time I had been working as an English as Second Language (ESL) teacher for over twelve years and found it so hard to pursue my studies until I heard about Distance Education (DE). DE offered nowadays is very helpful to us who cannot find time to physically attend lessons in a physical classroom.

I was saddened by the fact that I could no longer finish Master of Arts in Media Studies in TV and Radio Broadcasting at College of Mass Communication in the University of the Philippines, Diliman campus because it had long been overdue. The real reason behind why I did not manage to graduate was that I did not have enough time to concentrate on my studies anymore since I was very busy at work.

There was really no stopping my dreams. DE made it happen. It made my dreams come true. I successfully finished a masteral degree and now I am taking my doctoral studies in communication.

I didn't even tell stories about this to my colleagues and friends; however, since there are a lot of social media around, they witnessed before their eyes how well I was faring. I didn't know I have inspired some and got them motivated to pursue their studies too.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  2. Eric Hrahsel

Eric Hrahsel New Member

Know any good DE college for international students?

3. eafernan

eafernan New Member

Yup. I know some. Want to try in my university? They accept international students.