IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you believe in God ?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by dellmini, May 13, 2017.

1. dellmini

dellmini New Member

I have a firm belief in God. No one ever seen God but there are always symptoms that show the existence. Just look at the sun, stars and galaxies. If you ever ponder over the complexity of human body then you will realize that this system cannot come into creation without any creator.

God is a hope for all of us. He blessed us with a lot of his blessings. He listens to our prayers and fulfills. I found happiness and peace after praying. We are facing many problems because we are not obeying his orders. Humanity is the base of every religion.

Do you believe in God and what is the reason behind it ?

princecharles and aman neekhra like this.
  2. aman neekhra

aman neekhra New Member

I also thinks in a same way as yours. But as you say firm belief i m not sure about myself as i believe there is something out there in what form i dont know, We Humans give this thing a name GOD. Yes its true God gives us hope.

3. wizzywiz

wizzywiz New Member

Yes! I believe in God. He is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. The first and the last.

4. drig38

drig38 New Member

I believe there is a god but I don't trust the standard that people follow. I just can't trust a book that people get from a store that they have no idea where it comes from. Plus the rack that back in the day people with power are always corrupting thing in their own image. For example the witch trials was nothing more than people who hate their neighbors and called then a witch, or the practice if they where burned by fire and god doesn't save them then are a witch. Its just I took a step back and I look at the big picture and I saw a lot of crap.

5. princecharles

princecharles New Member

God is supreme the creator of the heavens the earth and all that are in them,we find all this in a book that was given a name Bible,Let me tell you something about this book,it was written by over 44 authors both in the new and old testament but if you read it it has an agreement from the beginning to an end and that's why it is written to it that its Gods breath and can be trusted
    God let this book to be written in order to stay with us to teach,guide,correct and encourage us in this life and give us hope till Christ himself comes the second time,,,,my dear friend believe in the bible and read it all the time for its what we have now to give us hope.

6. wasswa sharif

wasswa sharif New Member

Yes I do. There has to be a supernatural being responsible for the existance of life and that is God. Life cannot start from just a molecule because we have no idea where that molecule came from. God creates molecules too think about the order in this world and the whole universe at large, its not in place just by coincedence. There has to be a great God responsible for all that.

princecharles likes this.