IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you believe in God?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Djbeckah, Jun 29, 2017.

?

Do u believe in God?

1. Yes

85.7%
  2. No

9.5%
  3. Not sure

4.8%
  1. Djbeckah

Djbeckah New Member

Being brought up in a religious family makes me believe in God.Going to church daily, listening to my pastors,praying daily especially because of my mom who is a strong believer makes me have a strong faith in God. With God everything is possible and everday I talk to my God through prayers for Him to be the controller of my life.

Youngfifty67 likes this.
  2. sharon254

sharon254 New Member

Personally i do believe in God.If you take a look around you,everything that you see is a work of God.Even we are made in His own image and likeness.I believe in Him because He is the foundation of everything we have now.The beauty of the nature that surrounds us,the people around us and the little blessings that each day offers proves that He does exist.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    Jaymugoz likes this.
  3. Anklebiter

Anklebiter New Member

Of course, I do believe in God and I love Him so much. I think that He's the one who always help me through my problems, He solves any difficult situation that I've been on and He represents a big support for me. I admit that I don't thank Him as much as He deserves, but when I remember I do it from my heart. I feel very grateful and happy just by knowing of His existence and having His company, I think that without Him I won't be here today.

Jaymugoz likes this.
  4. Elvis271

Elvis271 New Member

Yes, i believe in God. When you look around your environment, you will discover that Someone really planned and formed life and its constituents. The water we can't live without, the air we breathe to be alive and all the natural resources that are throughout the world for us to invest in. Surely there is God and he manifest us in all aspects of life.

Jaymugoz likes this.
  5. Hillarioh

Hillarioh New Member

Yes I strongly believe in God, He is the only one who helped me when I was I need and answered my prayers and granted me the wishes of my heart. God just needs us to trust in only Him and worship Him and our well being will be in His mighty hand.

Jaymugoz likes this.
  6. juxtapositi0n

juxtapositi0n New Member

This post is not meant to offend or inflame, but is simply my view on the subject of the thread.

There is not a single shred of scientific evidence to back the claims that exist in religious texts. They are barbaric, stone-age documents that approve of rape, slavery, and murder in the name of something that cannot be proven.

We use the word "scientific" or "science" to denote authenticity of the world around us. The scientific method exists so that we, as humans, can understand the world to the best of our ability.

This is not to say that there is no creator, no god, or no divine entities -- however, we have no proof of them, and therefore cannot assume they exist.

My belief is that no man that is currently alive can tell me what happens when we die. Seems pretty simple to me!

Jaymugoz likes this.
  7. mary231

mary231 New Member

Yes i believe in God the maker of heaven and earth. He truly exists because of the many super natural things he has done and he is doing of which no man can explain. It is evident that he exists by looking around the wonderful creations he made, the universe ,the land, sea and creatures from different origins. He is truly an excellent creator and a wonderful God.

Jaymugoz likes this.
  8. Jaymugoz

Jaymugoz New Member

I do believe that GOD exist and He is the only GOD that i worship. What makes me believe that HE actually exists is because HE offers great help to me when i cry out for HIM. Also proofs are everywhere showing that satan exists and if there is satan also GOD exists.

9. Jerick Gwapo

Jerick Gwapo New Member

Yes, I believe in God. Other people may criticize the believers but we should be strong in our faith.

I believe that there is a Creator of all, the Beginning and the End, the Omega and the Alpha. There are lots of unexplained things that we seek of, that only God could answer. There are lots of scientists also that believes in God because there are things they can't explain and beyond human perception. God is so powerful that we can see Him everyday through the people that blesses us. Yes, God does truly exist!

I also believe in miracles from heaven. There are certain things that happens in our life that seems impossible to solve or to fix but there is God helping us overcome it. There are things that can't be explained and only God can. I recommend everyone to watch "Miracles from Heaven"and "God's not Dead" . Those movies are inspiring and will lift your spirits up!

10. Malibeast

Malibeast New Member

I don't believe in God. My mom made us go to church, and I had to go to Sunday School every single week, despite my vehement protests, and I did, every single week. It left a bad taste in my mouth. I didn't care about it back when I was told that I should, and I definitely don't care about it now that I can think for myself. I've never felt the need to put my life and choices in the hands of someone there's no proof actually exists. Plus the more I see people use religion as an excuse for bigotry the less I ever want anything to do with it.

I know that not all religious people use their religion to excuse bigoted and ignorant behavior, but it's just one more reason for me to want nothing to do with it. It's never made sense to me, and I have never felt the need to believe in it, so I don't.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  11. Lovelybee

Lovelybee New Member

As a Christian I believe there's God,I strongly believe the affairs of men on earth is ruled by a Supreme being.

A lot of natural gifts to mankind comes from God Almighty.

Even will all the confusion thrown into the world by Satan and his agents.There's still a supreme God in Heaven.

Youngfifty67 likes this.
  12. SunnyLove

SunnyLove New Member

Yes, I strongly believe in God! I mean, look around you.

Consider the stars, the sun, the moon, the numerous animals around us, and how the human body works! There have to be a Supreme Highly-Intelligent Creator who designed them all!

So, I believe in God and in Jesus Christ. And I need to add that since I made the decision to live my life in accordance to His will, I'm simply blessed!

13. Alaxror12

Alaxror12 New Member

I believe that there is a God. However, with the being said that does not believe I agree with everything that is preached in Christianity. I prefer to go toward a more spiritual path and do my own research on spiritual books. I believe in many supernatural beings such as ghosts, angels, demons and much more. There is so much about this universe that we do not know and God may be one of them.

14. Youngfifty67

Youngfifty67 New Member

I know in most cases nothing makes sense about the belief in God. Even the word "Science" was a word that started from someone, but if you look closely and keenly you will realise that this world is governed by some kind of supernatural power.

Have you ever noticed that in places where Islam is the main religion usually has alot of tension and war as compared to places where the main religion is Christianity?

Another easier way to prove that there are supernatural forces, are the dark forces. Do some research on youtube and you will find some serious anomalies which can't and will never be scientific.

15. Scholarkin

Scholarkin New Member

My answer is Yes, and I don't just believe in God. I do also trust in Him in all things.

I believe His word brought into existence the world and everything in it. I believe He brought me to this earth and he sent His son, Jesus Christ, to die for me to atone my sins. And I believe God will keep me and one day He will take me to His abode. So Yes, I believe in God 100%.

16. Roselyn

Roselyn New Member

Yes, I strongly believe in God because, God is the creator of heaven and the earth also everything therein. All the wondrous things that happens around us is enough to believe His existence. Especially when praying you will feel His presence around you. Without God I dont think man will exists on this planet earth.

17. Inked

Inked New Member

I believe in god.. I also believe in heaven and hell. I was raised by my grandmother and I grew up in a penecostal church. I do not go to church now but I do believe and I try to do whats right. Nobody is perfect and I believe its all about your heart. I have been to a few churches that turned me away because of all of my ink.. I dont think you have to go to church to believe in god.

18. Heatman

Heatman New Member

Personally I believe in God, but the turn of events in the world today is really making people think twice about believing in God lately. Suffering and bad things happens to the good and righteous people more often than the perceived evil ones.

For instance, today being 06/08/2017 a massacre was carried out inside a church in Anambra state, Nigeria killing over 20 people and injuring more. Now one could ask; Did this actually happen in God's Church? Why would God allow such evil act to transpire inside his holy house? Or Does God really exist?

So with all these occurrences, lots of believers out there are being put in a tight spot of actually doubting the existence of God and his presence as the scriptures says.

19. RockStarzArmy

RockStarzArmy New Member

I believe there is a Creator that put us all here but I wouldn't call it a God. There has to be some kind of divine reason we are here on this Earth. I think it's true there is a higher purpose in us all. I just wonder that our perception is very very different than what truly is. I'm thinking we're expecting exactly what we were told and read in the Bible. Plain and simple, cut and dry, simple truth. But I've honestly got the notion that the Bible is full of more loopholes than a legal contract. We do go somewhere after we die, but nobody really knows where and how for sure.

20. Deedan19

Deedan19 New Member

Of course I believe in God. God is my creator, I cannot deny him no matter the circumstance.

If science cannot cure some deadly diseases and there exists a supreme being that is superior to other gods and can cure it, then why not serve him all the days of your life.