IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by anorexorcist, Jun 7, 2016.

1. anorexorcist

anorexorcist New Member

Everyone has their own opinion on this and basically every topic related with personal beliefs, because everyone has their own conception and that should be respected.
    In my personal opinion, reincarnation is a pretty scary, but exiting topic. but at the end of the day I don't really think that's possible, or at least we won't be reincarnated in the life as we know it, I think that if reincarnation is possible, it would be in a more spiritual way.

What about you? What are your thoughts on reincarnation?

2. Vishesh

Vishesh New Member

I do believe in reincarnation and the cycle of karma. Many religions like Hinduism believe that when the soul reaches a higher spiritual awareness the soul is liberated from the cycle of birth and death. The process of life and death rebirth and death is a cycle to mature the soul to perfection or liberation. Now while this is just my belief many religions like Hinduism share this very same belief. I also believe that the soul body and soul will never change and the physical body will not stay permanent. Reincarnation is a process for the soul reach perfection to be liberated and when the soul is liberated the process of reincarnation ends! I believe we take many life times and experience different circumstances to REALLY grow and appreciate life and our fellow human beings. This is just my opinion. One Love!

3. gambrix

gambrix New Member

Yes, I do believe in reincarnation, because I heard a first hand account of someone who had a past life regression, and it resonated with some of the events that happened in his life in this lifetime, and he also had a birthmark on the exact spot on his body that was shot when he saw himself as another person in his regression, so after hearing it I made an effort to research more on the topic, and I found out that reincarnation is indeed real, eventhough a lot of people doubt it.

4. Dennis B. Coronel

Dennis B. Coronel New Member

What I believe is what after life is eternal life which people rest together with our God's Kingdom where people can rest peacefully. No words in the dictionary i guess can define or how lavish are the things in the eternal life no words can express how great or good are inthe eternal life. Believe to live your life to the fullest where we can say YOLO enjoy every moments, though we can't say there is no bad moments will happen but remember everything happens for a reason. Learn to be thankful in your bad times and reflect how lucky you are, learn to be thankful in your good times reflect how Blessed you are. Never regret simply enjoy that you are Blessed to be a blessing because life is short. Based on my imperfect opinion hope I simply shared my thoughts.

5. Der Kommissar

Der Kommissar New Member

For a long time, I really didn't believe in anything, but I absolutely believe in reincarnation. I think that each time you're reincarnated, you are reincarnated into something else. I really think that we are kind of all part of a big body. I don't really know how to explain it, but the whole universe is part of something even bigger, and it just goes on like that forever, and we are all a small, yet significant part of it. I'm having a really difficult time explaining what I mean. On the bright side, thinking like this has made me stop fearing death.

6. Jane Marie

Jane Marie New Member

How interesting it would be if we were reincarnated and actually knew who we were in our past life. Or even more so, to know who we would be in our next life. Just think of it, we could leave ourselves our own inheritance, still see our past life's family and friends or even take with us the knowledge that we had learned up to then.

Alas, though, we don't remember our past lives, only the life that we are currently in. I do believe in reincarnation, and as Vivesh has said, the cycle of karma which has brought us to where we are today.

Der Kommissar likes this.
  7. success agenda

success agenda New Member

as a follower of christ and a student of the bible, i don't believe in reincarnation because the bible says '' after death is judgement''. I believe in after life rather than reincarnation. To me reincarnation is a means through which the devil uses in deceiving mankind. There is life after now not reincarnation.

8. Jesse

Jesse New Member

My aunt once had a very vivid dream where she was married to a Japanese man and knew all the cultural customs, etc.

She is a devout Christian and doesn't believe in reincarnation, but she was unable to account for the dream's vivid details.

Personally I'm an atheist/agnostic and not sure what I believe. Reincarnation doesn't really make sense to me, but I cannot completely discount the possibility.

9. SheriS

SheriS New Member

I definatley believe in reincarnation. I had a dream about a couple living in NC and their kids. I dreamed that that was where I was going in the next life. It even showed me their phone number and names. I was a kid, so I called the number and sure enough, it was true! There's just too much we still need to learn and I believe that is what the bible means when they say "eternal life".