IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you believe Music can make you fall in love?

Discussion in 'Music' started by angeleyes09, Sep 16, 2017.

1. angeleyes09

angeleyes09 New Member

There is always this music that reminds me of someone.I think it is one of the reason why I still cannot forget him.He is not my boyfriend but this music always play when we are together.It is been a year already that I never see him anymore.

akshaychouhan785 likes this.
  2. akshaychouhan785

akshaychouhan785 New Member

Right Music at the right time has pretty much the capability to play with your mind. I think the music you are talking about entails a situation which is similar between you and your crush.

You met him, something in him which made you chase him and desire to know him more, become more close, but things didn't go as per we wish and sometimes we can't do anything but let the person go. I think the words of this song completes your incomplete story and you feel connected to the character so much that you have developed a sympathy within for him/her (character).

I think it's normal to feel like that because everybody at some point in life is not able to share their feelings with someone they want to and music can give them the back they can lean on and express their emotions without being judgemental. I think you should try to talk to your best friend when you miss him because sharing and discussion can relieve you and get over it early.

3. Rolie

Rolie New Member

Of course i believe in that

4. Onesmus

Onesmus New Member

I do believe music can make me fall in love.Music has the ability to alter people's mood on its own which could make them feel happier,thus changing thier perception on the person that they are chatting to.

Face to face conversatipn improves everyone's impression of the other person,background music being the facilitator of the feelings of love for the partner of the opposite sex.

5. Bhaskar

Bhaskar New Member

No, in my case I will not fall in love because of a music song. But as you said, music can remind many things that happened past. Some of them are sad, and some are joyful. I too remember not someone actually, but many people in a different situation and different music. And, I think all people are same music has the power to make us remind someone special.

6. Emma White

Emma White New Member

I have definitely fell in love too many times because of music. 50's and 60's oldies about love really make me swoon. I can think of countless times where I would put on oldies and daydream about my crush at the time. Dancing generally produces the same effect on me. Music can just be so romantic!