IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you believe that Aliens exists?

Discussion in 'Science' started by Duke, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Duke

Duke New Member

The Russian Space Agency Roscosmos insists these are unlikely to have come from Earth and are almost certainly extra-terrestrial in origin.

It has led to British space scientists reiterating claims that not only does life exist on other planets but that alien beings are continually coming to Earth from space.
    The discovery is being hailed as near cast-iron proof of the existence of aliens in sensational developments set to change global opinion on the existence of life outside Earth. Do these Aliens really on earth? I wish to see one physically.

WriteMoves likes this.
  2. Johnwaweru

Johnwaweru New Member

Yes I do. this is due to statistical data. Back in 1961, astronomer Frank Drake devised an equation by which he could estimate the likelihood of the existence of alien life, taking into account a number of factors including the average number of planets able to support life and the fraction that could go on to support intelligent life. This was then implemented in 2001. The result: statistically, hundreds of thousands of such planets should technically exist.

WriteMoves likes this.
  3. JoeMilford

JoeMilford New Member

I do believe they exist, but it depends on how you define the term "aliens". There are bacterial microbes out there, supposedly on Mars and in asteroids and comets, but everyone really wants to know about intelligent life in the universe and if it is running around here doing cattle mutilations and building pyramids. Still, I have a suspicion that we have been visited, but I don't want to go all "ANCIENT ALIENS" on you here, lol...

WriteMoves likes this.
  4. dedenbula

dedenbula New Member

This universe is too big for earth to be the only planet that can support life, and for humans to be the only intelligent life. Actually earth is lesser than a dot when observed from another part in the universe. There are millions of solar system in our milky way galaxy and there are millions of galaxies in the universe. To better understand this we can observe that there are uncountable stars in the sky at night. Each of those stars are a solar system and our star is the dwarf yellow sun. And the truth is if we can observe our star from another solar system in the same milky way galaxy we will see that it is truly a dwarf. So in short the universe is gigantic and it's just not possible for us to be alone.
    And there are many theory that support aliens interaction with human. And even some ancient alien theorist have their facts to support this theory.

WriteMoves likes this.
  5. anurag yadav

anurag yadav New Member

Yes! Ofcourse aliens do exist. Who knows they might be calling us the same. In every holy writing there is a description of mystical beings walking the earth who were far superior to that of man of those times both in brain and mussel power. Therefore i do believe in aliens.

6. anurag yadav

anurag yadav New Member

There are thousands of planets and billions of stars and galaxies. Each with a atmosphere suitable to a life form present there. They may vary in size or shape but they do live. Some day these creatures may reach us before we do. we are still far from the truth. But some times i feel that ignorance is a bliss. Few areas are not to be messed around.

Shana Peckover likes this.
  7. Shana Peckover

Shana Peckover New Member

I do believe that extra-terrestrial life exists. For instance, think about our earth and how everything falls perfectly in place to enable us to sustain life. Each planet is positioned in the same way, with all aspects aligned to sustain some type of life.
    We as humans are skeptical because we tend to embrace the "see it to believe it" attitude. None of us have seen God, but faith in his existence is present.
    This is especially true within the context of modern day society due to human transparency becoming more of a visibility due to technology and general progression. You can try to explain why there isn't, but at the rate space continously expands your reasoning wouldn't be anything more than an uneducated guess. Within what we do know at this moment in time the chances of it existing and not even coming in contact with us in our entire existence as not only a species, but planet and solar system is almost a guarantee as time goes on.

WriteMoves and anurag yadav like this.
  8. Proletariat

Proletariat New Member

Humans have only covered a fraction of the Cosmos. Extra terrestrial life is not just a film hypothesis anymore: it has become a real life possibility. I personally believe that alien life exists, but we have to wait and see!

9. Jitendra Bharti

Jitendra Bharti New Member

Yes I believe in Aliens. They really exist in this universe.We heard many news that people has watched UFO in their areas. Some claim that they even seen them before them. They space ships are much faster than what we have today. We have to make such type of planes or spaceships that has enough speed to reach other parts of galaxy in minutes. Then only we can discover aliens their. We may find some interesting and valuable information about their life and culture.

WriteMoves likes this.
  10. Bisallure

Bisallure New Member

I don't believe in Aliens a bit. I know we have demons but not aliens. Where are aliens from? W ho created them? Where are they presently? Why haven't they come out publicly?
    I greatly believe in creation, hence, I don't believe in anything out of the blues.

11. oswellua

oswellua New Member

If what you said is true, that aliens with advanced technology visit earth occasionally, then we are looking at a likely alien invasion and domination.

Personally, I do believe that aliens exist in a galaxy far far away and that they haven't made any contact with our solar system, just as we haven't made any contact with theirs.

12. Caleb

Caleb New Member

If aliens mean hydra-headed human being with mysterious powers, or a Kyle XY-like personality who can do the extraordinary, or animals in another planet that can talk, then I don't believe aliens exist.

But if aliens in this case means divine beings who live in a third heaven, are directed by a supreme being who controls the affairs of men on earth, then I believe aliens exist.

WriteMoves likes this.
  13. meensusa

meensusa New Member

I don't believe about aliens. I saw lot of advertisements in the internet about buying land in Moon and Mars. It seems very funny to me. I also read in an article that it will not be possible to live in earth after 40 or 50 years. So people will be moving to other planets like Mars. I don't see any truth in these kind of message. I may be ignorant also.

I have seen aliens only in movies. There is no solid evidence to believe that it really exists. At least I have not seen it yet. :)

14. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon Rasheed Member

No,I don't really think that alliens exist in reality.They are just created in movies and cartoons to give us more amusement.Maybe there could be some alliens in other planets but I don't believe in it.Some people usually say that they have seen UFO in their areas.I think that they say it just to make people laugh.

15. muaaz.93

muaaz.93 New Member

By your question, I am assuming you think of us including the human beings and animals and not the paranormal beings. There have been a lot of sightings of paranormal beings around the globe whether they were Spirits, Genies, ET or Aliens. I believe that all these sorts of things are present and man has yet to enter their realm. Alien means not belonging to the EARTH. There are so many people who have claimed to see four legged humans and UFO. My faith is that they do come to study us as they are more advanced than us.There are literally thousands of planets like Earth and thinking of them as mere stars/rocks is stupidity.

16. Azrile

Azrile New Member

I think aliens exist, but I think they kill themselves off before being able to find each other. Think of it this way, we can still barely travel outside of our atmosphere. Landing on the moon or mars is not something we are doing anymore. Traveling to mars is almost impossibe for a human being and that is the closest planet. Humans beings being able to travel outside our own little solar system is almost unfathonable.

But at the same time, for basically 50 years now we have had the capacity to completely destroy all life on Earth. Not only do we have nuclear bombs that could destroy all humans, but we are polluting our environment to the point where our own planet will kill us. So the question is, which is more likely to happen first, us being able to travel far enough to contact aliens, or us killing ourselves off? My belief is that most alien lifeforms would probably go through the same conflicts and competitiveness that we go through during evolution, which would lead them to be much more likely to be able to kill themselves well before they are able to deal with the time need to travel to other solar systems. The very fact that we can struggle to evolve against overwhelming odds means that our nature is to thrive on conflict. Is the world getting more peaceful? or are we getting more effecient at killing each other. My guess is aliens have the same issues as they evolve.

Depressing?

maxwell123 likes this.
  17. muaaz.93

muaaz.93 New Member

By your question, I am assuming you think of us including the human beings and animals and not the paranormal beings. There have been a lot of sightings of paranormal beings around the globe whether they were Spirits, Genies, ET or Aliens. I believe that all these sorts of things are present and man has yet to enter their realm. Alien means not belonging to the EARTH. There are so many people who have claimed to see four legged humans and UFO. My faith is that they do come to study us as they are more advanced than us.There are literally thousands of planets like Earth and thinking of them as mere stars/rocks is stupidity.

maxwell123 likes this.
  18. maxwell123

maxwell123 New Member

Yes, I believe that there is really life on other planets. I believe in aliens. Have you ever seen that show Ancient Aliens? It’s a really good show. There is just too much evidence on there for it to all be made up. I don’t believe in coincidences. Alien life is a reality.

19. grimes77

grimes77 New Member

The fact that we exist is proof that there are aliens. WE are aliens to any other planet we ever go to. We came about from the processes of this planet, and so too will this have happened elsewhere. Many of these planets like ours across the universe will have already been born and destroyed by their sun's explosion by now. Our only choice, if we want to exist as a species beyond the lifetime of our sun is to go to space. If we achieve this, it will also be proof that other planets may have achieved it as well. Let me ask you this. Have you ever seen only ONE of anything natural in the universe? Not me!

20. Samuel2017

Samuel2017 New Member

Alien exist, the reasons why they not as much,is because, the atmosphere from which they come is different from ours, so, they find it hard to adapt to it. Alien that are found around the earth had made it possible to manipulate the atmospheric conditions with scientific knowledge which allows few of them to come into the earth from the space.
    The achievement made to occupy the Galaxy with massive engines was made possible through the test of scientific approach. Therefore, differences between the atmospheric condition within the earth and outside the earth is being managed by humans from the earth.
    However, due to the management of our atmospheric conditions to the alien, they have to refuse to stay long for sometime.