IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you drink coffe ?

Discussion in 'Health' started by VidanGraphic, Apr 20, 2015.

1. walterz

walterz New Member

Hi friend, I my self rarely drinking coffee in my life. I just don't like it. In my experience I always got a little headache after I drink a cup of coffee.
    It same like a cigaretes, once you get addicted on it, you can't stop it unless you have a really strong willing.

2. Tonya

Tonya New Member

I don't drink coffee. I would rather have tea. Now I love tea...all kinds of it...Green Tea and Chai Tea. Mostly any kind of herbal tea.

3. samilee80

samilee80 New Member

I drink coffee regularly and if I do not have it I get a very bad headache. I also have mood swings with the effects of not having coffee.

4. Toshit Kumar Naik

Toshit Kumar Naik New Member

I love coffee and drink two times daily. The health effect of coffee is very controversial. But despite what i have heard, there are actually plenty of good things to be said about coffee. For example, it is high in antioxidants and linked to a reduced risk of many diseases.

5. Sunflower_Michele54

Sunflower_Michele54 Member

Yes, I drink coffee everyday. The amount of coffee I consumer on a daily basis varies. I love Dunkin' Donuts, Starbucks, and many types of coffee from different places that sell it. I drink anywhere from 3-6 cups a day. My body is used to caffeine, so I have a high tolerance for this amount of coffee. If I don't drink enough of it, I suffer from very bad withdrawals. I would feel light-headed and irritable. It may sound like a lot, but it keeps me going throughout the day. Sometimes, I drink it black, and other times, I drink it with cream or milk and sugar. I love it both hot and iced as well. Overall, I just love coffee!

6. mimi88jade

mimi88jade New Member

Coffee is my daily drink every morning. Right after I wake up I go straight to kitchen and mix my desired coffee mixture. I usually have 2 tablespoons of pure coffee; 1 tablespoon of coffee creamer and last is 2 tablespoons of brown sugar. Occasionally, I buy high end coffee products and try them and though a bit expensive on my part at least I can say and justify if the taste is better than ordinary or cheap coffee.

I even had a gastro or ulcer problem last year and I quit coffee but when my stomach is not in pain I am now back again as a coffee lover.

Shohana Rahman likes this.
  7. Shohana Rahman

Shohana Rahman New Member

Well, i have quit drinking tea and coffee both 8 months ago and its make me feel good as i don't want to be addicted by anything!

8. Invincible

Invincible New Member

Every morning, I pick between two beverages and I consider it an essential part of my day because it sets the tone of how my mood will be for that day.

I would pick coffee, but ironically, it makes me sleepyfor someunknown reason and it just makes me work slower rather than boost me up, like it does for others.

This is why I choose tea because it clears my mind and makes me feel fresh, especially when I have a lot of work to catch up on. I still like coffee a lot, though, but I'd rather drink it on a weekend when I do not need any office work done.
    I'd strongly recommend to try tea once.

9. Hysssssteria

Hysssssteria New Member

I had drunk coffee for nearly 40 years, black for the last 30 of those. However, my husband decided that "WE" should quit smoking almost two years ago. While he admirably tackled the job cold turkey, I'm a coward – I had my doc prescribe Chantix for me.

Chantix induces a known laundry list of side effects – some minor, others so significant that they can be life threatening in some individuals. I didn't even suffer from stomach upset – which was odd, as even over-the-counter meds cause me gastric distress. What did bother me was immediate sleep disturbances. So I stayed on the Chantix and began drinking decaf coffee, which helped immensely.

After a couple of months, coffee suddenly lost all its appeal to me – I simply stopped drinking it altogether. No withdrawal, no side effects, it was just ... gone. Didn't even miss it. Now I start my morning with filtered water.

10. happyone22

happyone22 New Member

I did drink coffee before but after becoming pregnant I stopped. Since I'm not having the morning sickness problem that much I'm thinking of drinking it again but only one cup in the morning. I have been getting a craving for coffee so I'll be buying some soon at the store. Now I'll have to be more careful not to drink too much because I can't have lots of caffeine while pregnant. I get the instant kind and sometimes I'll pick flavors like French vanilla or hazelnut.

11. Susan

Susan New Member

I do drink coffee on a daily basis. I have two cups when I get up in the morning and that is it for the day. I like my coffee just with milk. On the rare occasion I will go to the local coffee shop and have a coffee in the afternoon but that is very rarely. I do enjoy my morning coffee though. It is a great way to start the day.

12. reviewer

reviewer New Member

Yes, I drink coffee. I can drink only a maximum of two cups a day as I get palpitations. What I love about coffee is the smell, the taste, and the perk that it gives me. I love to drink hot coffee during cold and rainy days. I love to drink cold coffee when the weather is hot.

13. swalia

swalia New Member

I used to be a coffee addict. But I have quit it now. I have substituted coffee with green tea which is much healthier. I missed drinking coffee for a day or two but then I got used to it. Quitting coffee wasn't as hard as I'd imagined.

14. Shawn

Shawn New Member

I do drink coffee (in the mornings) , but it is only because I get up at 6 am for work. Other then that I would not choose to drink it. I have tried tea it's just not the same. I definitely know that green tea is much better, and maybe I should get in the routine of fixing that once and awhile.

15. gohiro tama

gohiro tama New Member

three times in day. white coffe..

16. tlspiegel

tlspiegel New Member

I was never a big coffee drinker... one cup in the morning, black, without cream or sugar. Three years ago, I changed my eating habits to eating clean and healthy and the first thing I stopped having was that one cup of coffee in the morning. I was pleasantly surprised to find I did not need coffee to 'jump-start' my day, and I did not suffer any headaches due to withdrawal from caffeine.

I only drink water and don't miss my coffee at all!

17. lexinonomous

lexinonomous New Member

I can't see myself quitting my coffee habits. I drink coffee every single morning and it's not so much of a pick me up anymore, but more so a comforting habit. I love the feeling of a hot cup of coffee in the morning. If anything, I find it relaxing more so than something that will wake me up. The caffeine comes into play much, much later in my day.

18. Bruce Austin

Bruce Austin New Member

In short, any kind of addiction is bad, and as my grandmother said "everything in excess is bad," if you can not control your desire to drink coffee, decaffeinated is your only option because it is not good to live depending on something, do not It lets enjoy life.

19. Marrose

Marrose New Member

I tried to quit coffee but I failed dismally. I guess I just can't part with it. I just love coffee so much that I can't get by a day without it. Although I have cut down on just two cups a day: one in the morning and one after dinner. I used to drink copious amounts of it. There was even a time that I tend to forget to eat and that my body solely ran on coffee. But that was before. Now I try to eat right and on time, and just limit myself to two cups of coffee. For no matter how wonderful it tastes, I know that too much coffee is bad for me.

20. Cloverz

Cloverz New Member

Not really. I used to drink it when I was little, but these days, I prefer tea without milk.

I do occasionally try out coffee blends in cafes, but it's rare. I had no idea coffee boosts metabolism, however, mine is already pretty so it doesn't really matter. :D

Does anyone ever try the 3-1 packets?