IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you enjoy phone games?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Ricardo Garcia, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Ricardo Garcia

Ricardo Garcia New Member

i think most ofg them sucks

but what do you think?

of course there are someones that are pretty fun

2. Aveatrex

Aveatrex New Member

Mmmmm,Nah i don't like them i prefer PC Games more fun,most of phone games are kinda lame and not innovative

3. BigDiggerNick

BigDiggerNick New Member

iOS games used to be really fun and simple when the ipod touch first came out but now it is saturated and just pay to win/progress now but there are some good games sometimes.

4. imperial

imperial New Member

Of course, phone games are a good manner to spend your time. I usually play when I am waiting my girlfriend because she is slow to choose her clothes when we go out together. Moreover, there are several games interesting which allow to play online against players around the world. Normally, I have avoided that type of games because I'm afraid to spend a lot of time with them and forget to focus on my studies. Hence, I prefer casual games like Angry Birds which afford a good fun experience.

5. killamch89

killamch89 New Member

Lords Mobile is a really good phone game that revolves around building up your turf and going to war with other players. There is an event in-game called wonder wars where guilds compete for the right to be crowned ruler of the entire kingdom. There is also kingdom wars where guilds from two random kingdoms are pitted against each other and the winning kingdom gets to farm gems which are super useful to maintaining your turf. It is a game that requires a tactical approach to most battles to be successful.

6. Adrian Draghici

Adrian Draghici New Member

I've been playing the Android game called War Robots for over a year now. Great PvP online mech shooter, you are the pilot of between 1 and 5 bots and the aim is to either completely destroy the enemy team or hold most of the 5 beacons on any of the 5 maps for as long as you can during the 10 minute long match. I have just made my first post here, if anybody is interested
    http://theforumwheel.com/gateway/th...been-playing-constantly-for-over-a-year.3010/

7. Anders Larsson

Anders Larsson New Member

When I were younger I loved playing Game Boy sort of devices with games like Donkey Kong for example. I got older and realized that a larger screen made the gaming more attention grabbing and interesting.

I can't say that I really like to play games on mobile phones because it is not comfortable enough and I don't get the same game feeling from them. It is also logical that a larger computer like a laptop or stationary computer packs more memory and processor power because there are more room for the necessary electronics to fit inside.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  8. DesA4

DesA4 New Member

I don't enjoy phone games at all. They never really caught my attention. I'll rather play games on my PC because it's more convenient for me and I can save plenty of game memory.

9. tryner

tryner New Member

I recently found a game I can't put down. It's called Monster Super League, and it came out a few months ago. The developers are Korean, but they're very good at communicating with the players and update the game each week. They just added clan battles this past week, and we're all loving it!
    There's the option to auto battle, up to twenty times at once, so you can put it down and do something else while you train your team!

10. Orion Rhodes

Orion Rhodes New Member

I remember the days of GameBoys from my youth and I always enjoyed mobile gaming. The availability of cell phone games to me is fantastic. It's a mobile gamers dream come true. I can find a new, usually free, game to download every single day if I want to. If I get bored with one, I can uninstall it. No running back and forth to the game store to trade in junk games that I didn't like. I think if you do a little searching, everyone can find a mobile game or two to get addicted to on their phones and tablets.

11. Tayeeb Hasan

Tayeeb Hasan New Member

Mobile gaming is nice for casual gamers but not of the bat for top notch progamers!

12. smclendon

smclendon New Member

I like phone games because they provide an easy distraction and can be turned off quickly. Usually, I play them when I am waiting in the car to pick up a relative. Right now, I am playing two retro type games : "GTA:SA" and "Bully". I, also, enjoy playing card games against live opponents.

13. Injoker_420

Injoker_420 New Member

I think mobile game is fine. But i'd prefer computer games, if let's say you're someone who wants satisfaction of graphics, sounds and stuffs. Computer games is all about High Definition and stuff which gives satisfaction to player. While mobile game could be games that can be played at free times or whenever we don't have our computer around.

Clearly, mobile phone is more 'pocket-size' which makes it aleasier to be carried around. But for a pc gamer like me, i dont mind staying whole day and night in my room with my PC.

14. Proacre

Proacre New Member

In my opinion there can be some pretty addictive games like adventure town because it's so stupid, but that's what makes it fun

15. abdouacer35

abdouacer35 New Member

yes of course but not all of them because some games are not good at all like the games that they don't have ending so they just want to make you angry when you lose or you don't break some record so i dislike this games very much and i like the games that they have an ending

16. briankomeks

briankomeks New Member

Yes and I already have two games installed in my phone. I enjoy playing and with every new phone I had I would install games.

Considering most games are small in size and would not take up much storage space it is ideal for phones. More importantly, having phone games is a great way to pass on time rather than stay bored.

17. drig38

drig38 New Member

I play some but only the really good ones. Not the pay to win or ripoffs of other games. But the really good ones like hearthstone or Minecraft.

18. Ninalyn

Ninalyn New Member

I get addicted to some games on my phone, like I really play whatever I'm doing. I even prefer to play than to go out with friends.

19. ken alto

ken alto New Member

Smartphone games have taken gaming to a new level. I enjoy it a lot because I can game anywhere and anytime I want. With a smartphone, who would want a handheld console such as a PSP ? The games have evolved greatly in terms of quality. A game like modern combat is clear indication that smartphone games will provide console experience in the near future.

20. Tricster

Tricster New Member

This is the exact observation that I was going to make. It seems that people who are not big-time gamers are mostly happy with mobile phone games, but those who spend more time and have more knowledge about games and gaming in general seem to find them lacking.

I'm definitely a non-gamer. I don't have a single game on my computer except the ones that came pre-loaded, and I like phone games. I don't even play those much, but I have lots of them on my phone for those times when I have a few spare minutes. I like casual puzzle games and other games that don't require immense concentration or incredible amounts of time.