IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you enjoy phone games?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Ricardo Garcia, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Rybert

Rybert New Member

I enjoy mobile games. For example, Mobile legends, this app is so addicting, its like playing a computer game, with your finger and a mini portable computer, there's a lot of game in mobile right now, it can be accessible to the public, with one touch through the phone.

I personally enjoyed some mobile app/games, they're lot of awesome games in mobile that can get you hooked for some hours, So yeah for me mobile games are enjoyable.

2. ACEP

ACEP New Member

When I was a kid I enjoy playing GameBoy, but now as an adult, I don't enjoy how technology is evolving. Aside from my phone sucks, it hanged all the time I play on my phone, it is really a bad idea to play with your phone because of its radioactive. Gaming with your phone may sometimes paint your boredness, but don't do it as a habit.

Clearly, I don't enjoy using my phone or my gadgets in gaming. I prefer to have some coffee that wastes my time on phone games.

3. archelix18

archelix18 New Member

I usually play in my PC, because I'm a big fan of online games. When I feel bored in playing in PC, that's the time I switch to mobile gaming. I really like mobile gaming, it's more accessible and more convenient. There are games in mobile that are very similar to PC games in graphics and features. Through the years, they develop mobile gaming as an alternative to PC gaming. Now you can play some PC games in your own mobile phone.

4. roldya

roldya New Member

Nope, Computer games is much better because PC games fit certain genres better, as well as styles of play. For instance, I prefer Dragon Age 2 on the console for its faster pace while my friend prefers it on the PC for the strategy. Also, a computer's keyboard and mouse gives significant button superiority.

But when it's time to ditch the old console and upgrade, PC gamer will just be swapping out individual parts. Also, back in the early days of 360 and ps3, the online aspects of PC were much better. Also, you only have to pay for internet as opposed to internet and xbox live gold or the play station equivalent.

5. divine

divine New Member

I can't say that I really like to play games on mobile phones because it is not comfortable enough and I don't get the same game feeling from them. It is also logical that a larger computer like a laptop or stationary computer packs more memory and processor power because there are more room for the necessary electronics to fit inside. but i do love candy crush.

6. Rolie

Rolie New Member

Yes i enjoy games in phone