IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you have a favorite browser to access the internet?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Shine_Spirit, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit New Member

[​IMG]

For many years I've tried several browsers (always testing until I find "the chosen one"... not an easy job, I have to say), but it's been a while since I've used Google Chrome and I don't regret it for a second. It's an incredible browser, very effective, satisfies all my needs and has an enviable performance for the competition. I believe I won't switch browsers for a long time (unless someone creates something better, obviously... because I always look for the best).

I know there are some browsers as good as Google Chrome itself, but even for the sake of personal taste, I really prefer Google Chrome (without no exaggerations, I really think Google Chrome amazing).

Sweed1 likes this.
  2. Sweed1

Sweed1 New Member

I love Google Chrome. It is fast and provides great search results compared to most other browsers. I like Internet Explorer for some web pages and tasks, but as for Bing or even Yahoo results in doing searches they just don't provide good answers or website results. However, I have found out that Windows 10, is not completely compatible with Google Chrome, which is disappointing to say the least when it is favored by so many people.

3. Emmaleigh Grace

Emmaleigh Grace New Member

I only use Chrome and I've only ever used it for a long time. Never disappoints.

4. Nirmala Adhikari

Nirmala Adhikari New Member

In the new concept of browsing websites for particular information, Chrome is regarded as the best browser. But, there are other browsers like : firefox that gives best performances for the web-developers, opera provides VPN facilities. But you are correct in your opinion of best browser. Chrome is the best. Never dissapoints.

5. xegeapkmd

xegeapkmd New Member

I like google chrome because it's fast and never have problem with this browser.

In chrome is good they have incognito mode when you need example see if you banned on reddit or no.

If yes your post not be in subbreddit when you post.

6. SimonMadingoKaruk

SimonMadingoKaruk New Member

I use Firefox when browsing from my laptop because of their cool add-ons. I find them helpful and they really ease my work. I use Google chrome when browsing from my phone due to the fact that many websites are compatible with it.

7. Makalai Johnson

Makalai Johnson New Member

I prefer GOOGLE CHROME. I have different sources that I use though. Of course Apple has Safari, and use Microsoft Edge at work, which is new to me. All of them have issues from time to time. Really the only thins that differs is the layout, which I feel that if its is pretty and user friendly, I am going to use it.

8. HarrySung

HarrySung New Member

On my laptop, my favorite browser is Firefox, I love it so much because of its numerous extensions and add-ons, and its support to change the default settings as a developer. While on my phone, my favorite browser is Uc browser. Uc browser gives faster downloads than other browsers, supports download resume, easy navigation, superb incognito mode and browsing speed is fast.