IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you like the songs by " Linkin Park "?

Discussion in 'Music' started by jason bourne, Jan 29, 2018.

1. jason bourne

jason bourne New Member

My favorite music band is " Linkin Park ". I have a complete collection of their all albums. My most favorite album by Linkin Park is " Reanimation". This was the most selling album for the next 5 years after its release. The best song of this album is " Points Of Authority ". Chester Charles Bennington had the amazing voice, creativity, and skills. I was shocked to listen to the news of his death.

There have been always a message in the songs of Linkin Park, Whether the Song " Numb " or " Breaking The Habit ". Linkin Park has its own type of music. Its songs are the enough to motivate me to do anything in my life.

2. Nicola Collins

Nicola Collins New Member

I absolutely love Linkin Park. I was never a fan of the metal genre of music, however Linkin Park were so unique in their own right. They conveyed the metal genre perfectly in a commercial way, which appealed to such diverse audiences. Chester Charles Bennington had so much energy, and he rocked the stage.

I regret not having been to one of their live shows now, because I'm an avid concert lover and I bet the band would have been amazing live. I watched one of their live shows on TV, and it was perfect entertainment. You could see how passionate and dedicated Chester was to his art.

3. Vince90

Vince90 New Member

Linkin Park is also my favorite band, I like their songs because of its melody that recalls in my mind and the deep messages of its lyrics, I think their song " Breaking The Habit " is about the past life of their vocalist " Chester Bennington ". I love the way they perform, they do their best to give happiness to people. The music video for their song "one more light" was a tribute for " Chester " , even he past away, his memories will still into the heart of his fans like me.

The Album " Hybrid Theory " was their first album that put them in International fame, all over the world was know about them, they not stop experimenting genres so they make their third album "A Thousands Suns" its sound was so light when you hear it unlike their 5th album "Hunting Party" that was hard but an amazing masterpiece of the band, until the album " One More Light " release last year, I hope many albums should make by " Linkin Park " even they have no " Chester Bennington " now.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  4. anikoonline

anikoonline New Member

Yes, I like Linkin Park. Their songs have a meaning. I was a teenage when they released 'Hybrid Theory' and I think I am not the only one, whose favourite Linkin Park album is 'Hybrid Theory'. And one of my favourite song is 'Bleed it out'.

I am lucky, because I had the chance to attend their concert last year before their lead singer commited a suicide. The concert was amazing and memorable.