IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do You Pay for Online Multiplayer?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Jon, Jan 14, 2018.

?

Do you pay for multiplayer?

1. No

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Jon

Jon New Member

Many people, including me, have been deprived of online multiplayer because of a corporate pay wall. Consoles are notorious for this, with companies like Microsoft and Sony determining our gameplay. There is a mixture of people out there that do and do not pay for this online multiplayer. What is your opinion on this?

2. baasil999

baasil999 New Member

I once paid for playing online, and instantly regretted it because I hadn’t chosen the premium package. Usually games don’t let you access everything even after you’ve paid. I ended up cancelling my subscription and called it a day.

Games just want your money, and don’t care for your experience. Atleast that’s what I have felt.

3. ghalymt

ghalymt New Member

I paid for online gaming before, but only if liked the game so much. I think if you are enjoying the game to a certain level, you should encourage the developers of the game to do their best with buying or paying for certain items. Hardcore competition in some games leads you to pay more and more money everyday. There are some games that are only pay to play, but I do not like that idea. Anyway if you enjoy a game and have money to spend on it, which will lead to more enjoyment, so go ahead and do that, otherwise do not.

4. hesinberg

hesinberg New Member

no, online games is a waste of time , online games make you cant stop thinking about it ,it destroy your life and your career it is like drugs, i play offline games only because when i finish the game I stop thinking about it, everyone should save his money and dont waste it in useless things you will regret paying this money later.

flex likes this.
  5. flex

flex New Member

No, I can't even attempt to pay for an online games. Reason being that I can use the money in other important ways. Other than paying for an online gaming then there is any important end result.

6. flex

flex New Member

No, I can't even attempt to pay for an online games. Reason being that I can use the money in other important ways. Other than paying for an online gaming then there is no any important end result.

7. Ana Galdamez

Ana Galdamez New Member

Depends on the game really. Tera Online and Firefall are both completely free to play. What you pay for are skins and things that make your avatar look pretty. They are nice but not important. Wizard 101 on the other hand you have to pay to play and it's sad because it gets more interesting the further you get into the game.

8. Tiago Henrique

Tiago Henrique New Member

"Waste of time," just like watching a movie, playing a board game or reading a book, playing a tabletop RPG ... The MMO is nothing more than entertainment.

Anything that deflects from a goal can be seen as a waste of time. If your goal is to make something else of your day then it is waste of time.

MMOs are a safe way to have fun and even relieve stress from everyday life. You just have to be careful not to let this "security" prevent’ you from performing other things or even give up socializing and not leave home.