IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you play Call of Duty games ?

Discussion in 'Games' started by analo, Nov 17, 2017.

1. analo

analo New Member

If you do which one is your favorite ?

I'm still playing Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. I think it has the best single player campaign in the series, and multiplayer while not being perfectly balanced is incredibly fun. Mod support is mostly what's kept the multiplayer alive, and many user created maps and gameplay modes were created. As far as latter are concerned, I love the user created mode that is similar to Gmans prop hunt mode.

I think the latest Call of Duty games are pretty disappointing, so I haven't played any of them since Modern Warfare 3.

2. kiefferventura14

kiefferventura14 New Member

I used to play the modern Call of Duty games, but I quit a few months ago. I used to play the Treyarch titles the most since they have a zombie mode. It was a survival based game with story easter eggs, wonder weapons, upgraded weapons and good gameplay. The campaign mode was also good since they tell a compelling story, especially in Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2. The multiplayer was also good, but it became stale over time.

I haven't played the latest Call of Duty games since Black Ops II since most of them were dull and disappointing. Black Ops III is great though. It was essentially the saving grace of the series in my opinion. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered was the only good aspect of Infinite Warfare during the time it was an exclusive pre-order bonus.

3. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher New Member

I use to play COD back in the day, I played COD all the way up to Cod WWII and I am not going to buy it. I am so burned out on COD that it's not even funny, but I did have a lot of great times playing it. You mentioned COD 4 and I played it when it was first released on the PS3 and I was in a gaming clan. And we would go into rooms and lock down the whole room and taunt everyone in the room LOL.

I didn't care for gaming clans after a full year of COD 4 because I was tense, on edge 24/7 and I would get sweaty palms playing. Our COD clan broke up after COD 4 and after that, I went lone wolf. But it wasn't the same I started playing COD less and less and I played the last COD, 3 times and I never played it again because I was so burned out on the game.

4. DPhillips1981

DPhillips1981 New Member

I personally love the graphics and the time put into this game, but I cant play this game worth crap! I've tried to play and had no success what so ever! It's interesting to actually watch someone else play and help with the missions. My children love COD.