IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Does a PTC site worth your time?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by anor0428, Sep 2, 2017.

1. anor0428

anor0428 New Member

I registered on some PTC sites weeks ago. Since they are all free, I joined hoping that I can earn some extra money. But I am wondering now, will it be worth my time or am I just wasting my time for nothing?

Do you have any experience on PTC sites? If you do, sharing your stories would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

Anonzere likes this.
  2. ABdul hanan

ABdul hanan New Member

Free Ptc sites is like wasting your time. They pay us few cents and payout is very high so I think it is just wastage of time and I don't like to work on ptc sites. I suggest you to go for Forum posting or microtask sites they're better than ptc sites.

3. supaxpat

supaxpat New Member

I have in the past tried these things called PTC sites. But, I must honestly admit that they wasted my time more than any other thing. The peanuts these sites pay for wasting people's time are extremely ridiculous to me and I do wonder why people still do such stuff.

Hundreds of better and higher paying programs are existing online which even make me to believe that PTC things should be forgotten by everybody. Spending few hours on Youtube to learn should be enough to equip anybody with the necessarily skills to engage in better things than wasting time and money on any PTC site.