IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Download Speeds Should be faster!!!

Discussion in 'Computers' started by hitesh1531, Jun 6, 2017.

1. hitesh1531

hitesh1531 New Member

I have a 500GB SSD with a 2TB ext. HD, 16 GB Ram,8 cores at 3.5 GHz, and I'm running my network through an TP-LINK AV500 Powerline Adapter, model No. TL-PA4010KIT. My computer says that it's getting about 100 MB/s, which sounds about right, I have Verizon Fios, but when I download, the speed is getting a MAX of 1 MB/s, avg of about 350 KB/s. When I first got the computer i downloaded UTorrent, but i got after 1 use because people told me it can really slow down internet speed with something called throttle I think. Either way it would be nice if my awesome computer didn't take 16 hours to download a 32 GB game LOL, any input would be much appreciated, thanks.

2. hahahahaahhalucyucom

hahahahaahhalucyucom New Member

In Croatia download speed is only 4mb/s which is very bad. I'm will travel to Ireland and there I will get better internet speed. But it's not so bad speed for youtube, gmail and facebook. I can play online games with that speed realy good.