IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Dreams

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Wlocky, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Wlocky

Wlocky New Member

Over the years, in all my travels, experiences and education , i have learnt one solid thing. That when it comes to dreams, one may faultier. But the only way to fail is when you completely abandon them.

2. Risajp

Risajp New Member

Over the years my dreams have changed but one thing that has not changed is having dreams. Dreams are very important in life because it gives you something to strive for. Dreams allow you to be your at your best and get up and fight for them. If you didn’t work towards anything you wouldn’t want to work at all but having dreams gives you a purpose in life to get up and work towards your dream.

3. uroborosz

uroborosz New Member

I think there has to be something that gives your life a goal, an aim you can reach. In this context, dreams are inevitable. If you're enthusiastic about something, then you have a bigger chance to succeed in it. When you have nothing to live for, your life becomes empty. Although if you dream of something that is not realistic and you're deceiving yourself that you can get it, then it can prevent you to pay attention to things that really matter.