IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Drinking apple cider vinegar

Discussion in 'Health' started by tristalpistol, Sep 25, 2015.

1. tristalpistol

tristalpistol New Member

How many others here drink apple cider vinegar for health benefits?

I have been drinking it in my orange juice every morning and I have noticed a difference. I don't have the indigestion problems I had before and I have lost a few pounds.
    I have read it helps regulate your digestion, along with other health benefits.

2. shonda gray

shonda gray New Member

Sometimes I will take two tablespoons full of apple cider vinegar. I have read that it speeds up your metabolism aiding in weight loss. I have not done it in a while but reading this post makes me want to start using it again.

3. princess lea

princess lea New Member

I love the benefits of apple cider vinegar. I use it on insect bites, I have used it to help clear up my eczema I had on my hands. I even use it as a conditioner, it makes the hair very shiny.

I do drink apple cider vinegar most mornings but it is said to not drink it straight because it destroys the enamel on your teeth. I put two tablespoons into a glass of water and drink. I feel it has done wonders for my digestive system.

I have gargled with it too when I had a sore throat a couple of weeks ago was really great!

4. shonda gray

shonda gray New Member

Does it work for eczema other parts of your body? My 4 year old son has it.

5. princess lea

princess lea New Member

Hi,
    You can apply it directly but it stings and I found it help me clean the skin! He can drink it as well

6. shygal

shygal New Member

I wish that I could use apple cider vinegar, but the smell and taste makes me nauseated. I have a big bottle of apple cider vinegar and every few months I get brave enough to give it another try. Still no success. I've tried holding my nose to avoid smelling it, mixing it with juice to minimize the taste, but just can't get past it. Never thought to use it externally. I will try that next time.

7. teighlor smith

teighlor smith New Member

I love drinking apple cider vinegar because its a healthy detox and makes me feel clean.

8. Amy Terry

Amy Terry New Member

I am seriously thinking about trying it along with garcinia cambogia for weight loss. I have heard a lot of hype regarding its benefits. I wonder if it is just contributed to the combination or is it really just the diet and exercise. You should be able to get the same results just by diet and exercise. I have also heard that it is good with digestion which I can say is true for myself although it is really hard to swallow because it has a disgusting taste. Another good benefit to apple cider vinegar is using it on a sunburn, I have heard it will take the sting out.

9. BloomingThrough

BloomingThrough Member

I love apple cider vinegar and it can be used in many different ways internally and externally. It's a good detox it can be added to your bath water, drinking water for weight loss, skin, and to wash your hair for a good cleanse. The smell isn't really the best, but aside from that I love it and all of its benifits.

10. Andrew Sabaratnam

Andrew Sabaratnam New Member

I have taken apple cider vinegar for my sinusitis and it works. I mix two tablespoons with a glass of water, twice a day. Add honey if you like. But make sure you take those that have the words on the bottle, "With the Mother". They are the raw unrefined type that have health benefits.