IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Dumbest Reason You Were Kicked Out Of Class

Discussion in 'Education' started by IkaBula, Apr 22, 2017.

1. IkaBula

IkaBula New Member

I was in year 11 (second last year of highschool) and my last class for the year was with a teacher who loathed me (it was mutual, but he started it cos he was a tool...He used to sit at the front of the class drinking a can of Coke, which he wouldn't allow students to bring to class and mutter to himself and I always found it amusing as. He also just gave worksheets and looked up random websites on his laptop...Every damn class, like put in 0 work.), but whatever. Anyway, he shows up late as usual unlocks the classroom and lets most of the students in, but tells me to wait outside.
    Literally he says to me 'Look. I've resigned, it's my last class at this school and I just don't want to put up with it today. You're no coming into my class.'

So, I tried to start some trouble with him, then realised he was leaving and gave 0 craps so was just like 'Aight, hope I never see you again' and went and hung out somewhere.

2. luri

luri New Member

I was in grade ten. and we were having terminal exam. My friend was sitting behind me. He was peeking into my answer sheet and copying my answer. I was aware about this, however, I did not try to hide my answer sheet because I did not want my friend to fail. Suddenly, the invigilator appeared, snatched my paper and kicked me out of the class. My friend was the main culprit, however, he was let to sit in the exam until the bell rang.

3. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

I was suppose to graduate the following day which was our POP(passing out parade) and we were suppose to be at the front yard by 03.30 a.m, so my friends and I decided to leave the school to caught fun before the D-day, so we got drunk n slept. We woke up at about 6:30 a.m and that was the beginning of my struggle....

4. TONNYTINA

TONNYTINA New Member

I remember one day, was in Christian religious lesson, by then aged 11, our then class teacher came in asked us to name any prophets we know in the bible. I remember the teacher had a pronunciation problem of several English words and one that particular day, instead of pronouncing the word 'prophets' the students heard it as 'profess' and so as kids we quickly took it as professors since we were more used to local professors around than the term 'prophets' as it sounded new to almost the whole class. (new to religion). My friends and I started shouting the names of local professors we knew! I tell you we were caned and thrown out for a week!

5. Ruth

Ruth New Member

At 10th grade I was kicked out of class for blowing my nose yet I had a flu.

6. Jaylah

Jaylah New Member

What a cool topic by the way. In tenth grade we had a geometry teacher that was famous for kicking out. Also famous for kicking out for dumb reasons. He used to always yell at kids and tell them "2 minutes Ms./Mr.!". It used to be hilarious. Until one day it happened to me. Now mind you; I had never ever gotten kicked out of his class! Ever. So one day we were in class doing the usual work. I had him for third period. As he turned around to grab something a class clown threw an empty water bottle at him. He was working on the projector before he turned his back. When he turned back around he was red and furious as the class was erupting in laughter. I happened to be the first one he looked at and he yelled for me to "get out, out, out; go to dean now!" in his Romanian accent. I looked at him so hurt like "Mr. Bitorckta I didn't do it; I really didn't!" He looked at me and scoffed "I don't care!" Imagine that. I kind of miss those days.

7. msyukionna

msyukionna New Member

Haha! great stories. Teachers can be jerks.

My story is simple. The guy sitting next to me was being really annoying and was whispering into my ear for no reason. I had enough and told him to stop, a little too loudly. Teacher turned around, "no talking in my class! go stand outside". Imagine how angry I was that only I got kicked out. The guy next to me was just snickering away.

8. Big Daddy

Big Daddy New Member

I once entered the room like "yoo wut up guys" she said to me to leave cuz of my rudeness. lal

9. Duensing8

Duensing8 New Member

I was sent out of class in year 5 because I taught the class and proved my teacher wrong. We were learning about the bill of rights, and my teacher just kept going on and on, not even noticing that he had put half the class to sleep. He asked me a question, for the seventh time that class, and I couldn't remember the answer. He got really angry with me. So I promptly pointed out that if he hadn't put the rest of the class to sleep he could ask someone else. So my teacher, being offended, told me to come teach his class if I thought I could do better. I stood up, dropped a large book onto a desk (waking everyone up), and taught his class for 25 minutes before he kicked me out. While I was in the office, he gave out a test to those that were asleep and everyone made high A's. Needless to say, he didn't ask me to teach his class anymore nor did he give me any trouble.