IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Earn Extra Here..

Discussion in 'Business' started by behtty.co, Mar 4, 2016.

1. behtty.co

behtty.co New Member

There is always good affiliate programs available, but we should join only one where we can work for long term and that is where I like the affiliate program with PayCo, it’s a legitimate business, so it means I can earn for lifetime from their affiliate program, it’s a classic company where their program enables me to get 50% commission for every transactions made by my referrals. What I just really need to do now is to engage in as many affiliate program as I can and I have to say my PayCo wallet is the top earner!

2. gef.am.nut

gef.am.nut New Member

Payco pays me for every recruit I bring to their website. They are really legit and they give what their customers really deserve. From the commissions that they rightfully earn up to the outstanding services that they offer. Payco is really one of the best.

usman ali likes this.
  3. Yadette

Yadette New Member

I agree @gef.am.nut I also earn extra at PayCo and I am always satisfied with their service.

4. TauGee11

TauGee11 New Member

Yess! PayCo is indeed one of the best. I love their website, offers, services, and features but most importantly their low transaction fees. So excited for them.. Im sure one day they can be on top just like Paypal and Skrill. Keep it up PayCo....;)

5. GrinChain

GrinChain New Member

PayCo got everything i need. I have to say that they never really stopped improving to be able to sustain all their customer needs. Kudos to Payco team.

6. st30pHen

st30pHen New Member

I am new there I hope that I can earn just like you guys. Started recruiting immediately after I activated my account. Let's see if it will work for me too.

usman ali likes this.
  7. FreeThinker

FreeThinker New Member

just seen it now, I explored the site and it is really a great money service and deserve to open an account with them, the only bad thing is the card price as some sites like Neteller offers the card for just 13$ and even Payoneer offers it for free while Payco charges you with 35$ for it, but on the other hand the withdraw fees are quite lower than the others, I think i will give it a try.

8. usman ali

usman ali New Member

Humanatic lets you work at home and make extra money without making or receiving calls. All you need is your computer, speakers, and a PayPal account. Listen to a recorded phone call, answer a simple question about the call, and earn real money with Humanatic. It's that easy.
    they offers flexible hours, online work for people around the world! Review calls in English or Spanish...
    just google this name.

Chinh9002 likes this.
  9. smartmom

smartmom New Member

I have earned a decent living being an affiliate and have never heard of this company but I will check into it. It all boils down to how much time and energy a person is putting into promoting great products or services. I try not to promote anything I haven't tried myself because after all my name is at state. I enjoy marketing, selling, & earn commissions. Its an easy way if a person uses smart target marketing to earn.

10. Melissa smith

Melissa smith New Member

I use hunanatic as well, and so far so good! I have already cashed out so I know it works. The only inconvenience is that you earn rather slow.

11. casscillac

casscillac New Member

I have found that quick rewards are an easy way to make extra money with no min cashout. Cashout start as low as $0.01 and go as high as you want. All you need it a computer, laptop, and a PayPal account. I use it every day and I have 100 referrals that I get paid from every time they cashout. So it is a pritty nice incom for a stay at home mom it pays most of my bills. I freelance as a VA to cover the other bills we have.

12. Chinh9002

Chinh9002 New Member

I use payco also its a good paying website. I got good enough commissions from affiliating with them. Their cheap transactions is what I really like. I can surely save from the amount that I can keep if I chose other payment processors.

13. deugfor

deugfor New Member

To be honest , never heard this site before but it seems a good affiliate program where you can make money. I use Shopstyle collective program, I like it because it is easy to use and they have a lot of brands to choose . They pay you for clicks so that the more people click on your links , the more money you make . If you have a massive audience , then I think Shopstyle is your place.

Chinh9002 likes this.