IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Earn Money by posting on Forums

Discussion in 'Internet' started by ABdul hanan, Sep 5, 2017.

1. ABdul hanan

ABdul hanan New Member

Hi Friends
    Today I'm introducing a Forum which pay you to post , comment and invite Friends just like TheForumWheel.
    Here is the link:
    http://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=4058
    This site pays you $0.50 (= 500BMF coins) per Friend you refer to this site.
    $0.05(50 BMF coins) per thread you create and $0.015 (15 BMF coins) per comment you make.
    Minimum payout is around $1.34 with paypal.
    It pays you only with Paypal.

2. thenbavanam

thenbavanam New Member

is that real. have you got your first payout. how long does it take to pay?

3. Mary fiona

Mary fiona New Member

Is the website legit. Of late there so many websites which are not legit they waste your time and in the end they don't pay you. If kindly you can show has a proof of payment.

4. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

@thenbavanam and @Mary fiona Hello to both of you. I came across this post and I think it is necessary for me to share my part. Yes, Beer Money Forum is a great site and I already been paid several times. Not only that it is a paying site that makes it great. From the forum itself, the members can learn a lot of ways in order to earn online. The site is accepting reviews of almost all the sites online. Each member who has an experience on the presented site will give their opinions until the admin could make a decision to consider whether the presented site is legit or not.

Ben Korir likes this.
  5. zikiamin

zikiamin New Member

Yeah there are millions of sites out there who claim to pay you after you do them a task and at end you end up not getting a penny, they just waste your precious time.

Scammers are real so kindly get us a proof of you getting paid and I would personally sign up using your referral link.

6. GAMERZ HUB

GAMERZ HUB New Member

Hi earning money by posting on forums is a very good way to earn money online.This donot involve giving surveys or any illegal methods or any ad clicking work.Only this involve writing posts on the forums and getting money for it.This is also legal method and this method is applicable for any religion.The best forum earning sites are Postloop and The forum wheel.
    And also it is interesting to write gaming and entertainment forums.

Ben Korir likes this.
  7. Ben Korir

Ben Korir New Member

I second you @GAMERZ HUB whenever you find a site that involves doing illegal methods like ads clicking, they are great scammers. They are good at getting people to make money for themselves. So my advice is: Choose what will help you grow, for example if you will find a forum posting site that pays but later you realize that it was a scam, at least you will have improved your writing skills. :)

Emma Kwamboka likes this.
  8. Emma Kwamboka

Emma Kwamboka Member

How much did you really earn because am new here and I would like to know if the offer is up for grabs but I think we should always remember nothing good comes easy. I would enjoy knowing I have actually sweated to attain something that's why am here struggling.

ShikoKamande likes this.
  9. ALLAN MAROA

ALLAN MAROA New Member

There are a lot of websites these days that aren't legitimate; they waste your time and don't pay you in the end. If you could just show proof of payment, that would be great.

10. gemna117_crazyforchloe

gemna117_crazyforchloe New Member

I have been wondering for a while if there are sites that will pay you to post on forums, and now I'm seeing that there are. So, cool!

11. Jk123

Jk123 New Member

Hi everyone, I'm looking for places where I can post surveys for free. The target demographic is everyone whom it may apply to. I feel the survey questions themselves are easy to fill out but I don't really know where to post them for free. I know there are forums like reddit where you can post for free, but sometimes people aren't honest in filling them out. Sometimes this happens with medias like Facebook too. Are there other non-monetary incentives that could be put in place to get people to fill them out honestly? Any advice on how I could make them appeal to people more?
    Here is the survey in question, please take the time to fill it out as well
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...w8jv2tFp62ZPLNcXxn5_lSPQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
    Thanks in advance