IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

EDUCATION VS TALENT.

Discussion in 'Education' started by JOSEPH, Feb 13, 2017.

1. JOSEPH

JOSEPH New Member

Most parents consider educating their children as a way of eradicating poverty in the family and neglect the children talent. Is this right? I must say education is everything but not the only thing. Every kid must be given an opportunity to utilize his/her talent. Talent if utilized is worth more than education. Most football players in the world are uneducated but earns more than lawyers and doctors.
    PARENTS MUST THINK BIG.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  2. nikki201626

nikki201626 New Member

I agree that education is everything. But the problem is that persons do not take advantage of what education can do for them and some persons are not willing to go the distance to get a degree or to be certified in a skilled area. There are lazy persons that are not willing to experience what it takes to be an intelligent, more focused, hard working employees in the job market which is very diverse today.

Today, persons do not want to go to college to earn a degree, they find other means to be self employed such as being a blogger talking about makeup and skin products, play a sport to get a scholarship and play for a team afterwards. There is also online jobs to do at home for persons who cannot find employment in the area of choice such as transcription jobs, data entry and much more or they use their skills (e.g. graphic design) to get paid.

3. Ruth

Ruth New Member

For me talent always wins

4. Felix Kamonjo

Felix Kamonjo New Member

I would say that education is important whatsoever...though it is not good of how parents fail to notice their children's hidden talents and empower them. It must be known that not everybody is an educational protégé but they fair very well in matters of talent such as sports,music,dancing etc. In all these we also see successful sportsmen and musicians and it is no lie that talent pays better than talent. However, that does not mean school should be abandoned for with knowledge comes power