IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Emotional songs.

Discussion in 'Music' started by muuo2015, Jul 19, 2017.

1. muuo2015

muuo2015 New Member

Have you listened to a song and broke down into tears?

Shana Peckover likes this.
  2. Shana Peckover

Shana Peckover New Member

Music has moved me to tears several times throughout my life. Honestly, music has helped me to get through and over many challenges, so naturally I connect certain songs to those events, all of which trigger memories of those events. Being an emotional person, I may break down and tears may flow, whether it be a brief moment or throughout the entire song.

Montcell likes this.
  3. anurag yadav

anurag yadav New Member

We all have emotions filled inside us, song help us relate these emotions to daily life. People share their emotions through songs and others connect to it. The stronger the connection the more prone we are to express that emotion back. Other emotions can be controlled but sadness hurts us and that's why we tend to cry and this show us that we are still humans. these days music has turned electronic which are mind is not being able to process and that's why our emotions fade out. Just to make my point i suggest you to listen to two different songs both of the same genre but one should have electronic music and other should be soft or normal music. You will find out that the soft music touches out hearts where as loud electronic music is just fun to hear for a few minutes. like this post if you agree to what i just said. and please feel free to correct me if i am wrong. Thank you guys for reading. And for the record i have cried multiple times.

Shana Peckover likes this.
  4. Montcell

Montcell New Member

Yes all the time. One song: chasing pavements by Adele. I don't know it gets to me. Even though I know most her songs are about heartbreak, this song it just draws you in. It's because it can be relatable with any other topic you can think of. It's lyrics are basically about whether or not you should give up or keep going.

5. MusicFlow

MusicFlow New Member

It depends on my current situation so let's say yes. Some people are moved by words whereas I'm moved by melody. Sadness and sorrow - the last song which made me cry.