IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Entrepreneurship can be Sh***ty if you're a solo team....

Discussion in 'Business' started by QueenofHearts, Aug 26, 2017.

1. QueenofHearts

QueenofHearts New Member

OMG! Since I was a young girl I remember writing songs, creating dance routines and producing mini concerts while selling cookies and snacks in between sets. So hustle, business and entrepreneurship has been in my DNA for over 30 years.

But, why oh why can't I create a successful business? Is what I often ask myself. I've created and started over 5 different companies and what I've noticed is.... I have analysis paralysis. According to Google, "Analysis paralysis or paralysis by analysis is the state of over-analyzing (or over-thinking) a situation so that a decision or action is never taken, in effect paralyzing the outcome."

Yes, that's a mouth full right? Well, this is what I do. I plan and prepare and plan and design and create and plan some more I never really actually release anything. We all have areas of development that we need to work on and this is mine, but I promise if I had a partner to compliment me or a team to send support; I would be a ga-zillionaire right now with so many great Talents and Clients on my team.

I don't know how to make the sale. Yes, these ugly words have just exited my mouth (in broad daylight). I can sale myself in an interview when I'm seeking (Just Over Broke) employment, but I have challenging times selling my business services and my skills. Geeezyy-weeezziiiess, I must be a big girl if I finally can verbally admit that online.

Anyways, entrepreneurship is very challenging. Don't let anyone make you feel like it is an easy journey or going to be. You have so many hats to learn to wear and to wear. And if you have no start-up capital, you're everything; Accountant, Marketer, Web-Developer, Social Media Manager, Artist, Creator and so many other titles.

If there is a way, I beg you; find at least one person to help you back up your dreams, even if it's a Business Motivational Coach, find that person who can see your vision and genuinely agree to help you open doors. Because as I've previously stated, Entrepreneurship can be quite Sh**ty when you're a solo artist. But hang in there if it's what you really want and eventually, You and I will shine in the World of Business. Many others have.

How has your entrepreneurial journey been thus far?

~Peace and Love
    VLove