IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Entrepreneurship

Discussion in 'Business' started by Kimjongo, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Kimjongo

Kimjongo New Member

It's the dream of every youth to be self-employed .Everyone wants to be their own boss.

I suppose it all starts with what you feel you can do best in. You may have the capital but you lack a business idea. This is the foundation of your business. No idea, no business.

Once you get an idea you need a gap in the market to fill. You need to start a business that covers the needs that suit the consumers but is either unaffordable, on high demand, with low supply and which are not readily available. If you cover those gaps you are surely headed to the next step of success.

2. Hova

Hova New Member

You are definitely right @Kimjongo, many aspire to become entrepreneurs. Starting your own business is one of the biggest dreams of our times. But how do you get to be an entrepreneur?
    Most of the advice focuses on the practicalities. Practical business plan, raising money, finding staff, marketing and PR. I will go down a different route though, in my eyes at the heart of successful entrepreneurship lies something oddly more abstract. An accurate insight into the causes of human unhappiness. To be an entrepreneur means essentially to become an expert in things that make life difficult for people.
    That is because every properly ambitious business is in some way trying to fix things for other people, and the bigger and more original what you are trying to fix happens to be, the successful your business can be.
    To get a sense of the vast opportunities that still remain in capitalism all you need to do is ask yourself, where and in what areas you are unhappy in an average day? Every unhappiness is really a new business waiting to be born. By contrast, healthy profits are a reward for understanding and mastering an area of human distress ahead of anyone else. Of course ideas aren't enough on their own, you need to take care of practicalities and money but they won't help you if your original psychological insight into human unhappiness isn't sound. By the same token, if your insight into what makes people unhappy is razor sharp and your solutions bold then however difficult the journey, your business will stand a high chance of making money and benefiting humanity too.

3. nathanabc123

nathanabc123 New Member

Entrepreneurship needs courage. Only a brave can take risks to initiate business, and in turn, earns a great profit.

4. Topdog

Topdog New Member

Getting into to entrepreneurship has gotten me into this

5. Topdog

Topdog New Member

Entrepreneurship has gotten me into this