IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Exercise for Belly Fat?

Discussion in 'Health' started by Skysnap, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Skysnap

Skysnap New Member

I have grown some belly fat over the years. The reason being my the job is sitting. And I can't attend the gym early morning. And also get tired during the evening. This adds up to my belly and making me unhealthy. I am trying to find out some of the exercises that I can do for belly fat. Any suggestions?

2. teighlor smith

teighlor smith New Member

My favorite exercise for getting a small waist and getting rid of belly fat would be planks. I normally do it at least once a day for five minutes or more. To me its my favorite, because it makes my stomach completely flat. Rather than doing crunches that just looks like I'm just building muscle onto fat. So give planks a try, they really work for me.

3. smartmom

smartmom New Member

I sure need this because belly fat is a struggle for me. I've had 6 children and it shows. I still look pretty good though but my skin is very loose. I don't want another surgery because I had 2 c-sections. If I could find something to tighten my skin I would be oh so happy. I will try exercises to see if they help but I can not do sit-ups because of lower back pain.