IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Exercising and Maintaining Healthy Weightloss

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Re'Nata Johnson, May 16, 2018.

1. Re'Nata Johnson

Re'Nata Johnson New Member

I'm looking for some exercise tips for losing fat, building muscle, and maintaining healthy weightloss.

I have a gym membership but I'm only able to get to the gym twice per week. I heard that full body exercises can be done at home without weights or equipment, but still give awesome results.

Can you all please help me out? What tips can you give?

2. f_liperodrigues

f_liperodrigues New Member

You must go to the gym these two days in the week and train hard, prioritizing a training with weights, and if you like it, do some kind of strength training like Stronglifts 5x5. I think these kind of training programs are very exciting to do, challenging, and burns a lot of calories, as well it will help you to build muscle and obviously get stronger.

So, on the other days, you will train at home, probably without weights, and that's why you need to train with weights on the gym. It's very interesting to stimulate your body in different ways. And yes, you can have good results training at home, maybe you will not get the body you want training without weights, it depends on your goal, but it's a lot better than doing nothing.

It's important to remember that you will need a proper diet to lose weight too. If you eat more than you need, you will gain fat, so, be sure to eat fewer calories than you spend a day.

3. Re'Nata Johnson

Re'Nata Johnson New Member

Thanks for the info. At what point do I know to start weight training? Is there a such this as too much weight training?