IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Favorite Pandora station

Discussion in 'Music' started by Nikki E., Dec 6, 2016.

1. Nikki E.

Nikki E. New Member

I'm a Pandora junkie. It's what I put on when doing housework, cooking, doing dishes, giving my daughter a bath, or writing. However, I've had most of my stations for quite some time now and they seem pretty played out. I'm constantly skipping songs because I'm tired of them. So, I'd like some recommendations. I like a wide range of music such as 80's, 90's, country, pop, alternative, classic rock, some hip hop, rock, etc.

2. jfrey328

jfrey328 New Member

If you like 80's music, I would recommend the Nina Hagen and Nico stations. The Nina Hagen station plays a lot of 80's rock like Siouxsie and the Banshees, and the Nico station plays a lot of Pink Floyd, Velvet Underground, and David Bowie. It's a pretty good variety. I've discovered some really good indie stuff on there that I wouldn't normally seek out, so these stations are great if you're looking for a change.

3. DesA4

DesA4 New Member

My favorite Pandora station is 90s R&B. They play all my favorite 90s throwbacks. I'm never disappointed when I turn this station on. Most of the songs on there I have to push thumbs up. If you like this type of music I recommend you to add this station on Pandora.