IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Favorite Pokemon Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by Alaxror12, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Alaxror12

Alaxror12 New Member

Pokemon has over a dozen games for the past twenty years. Out of all of them, which one was your favorite? Do you prefer the more old school games such as red, blue, gold and silver? Do you prefer some of the newer games such as sun and moon? I am mainly talking about Pokemon games that deal the the basic mechanic and story. Catching, training and fighting Pokemon to battle the elite four.

2. caiocoutinho17

caiocoutinho17 New Member

Soul Silver and Heart Gold! The Gameboy color versions were great, and they made it even better on the remake, I wish I still had my 3DS to play it again now..

3. KhalilaRose

KhalilaRose New Member

My favorite is Pokemon Sapphire. It was the one Pokemon game that I played for the longest. I loved the Pokeblock system and the Pokemon Contests. Berry-picking and finding new Pokeblock recipes was very addictive. The new and improved graphics at the time were very attractive, and I've always been a sucker for good graphics. I think that was another big reason why I chose to play Sapphire for as long as I did.

Since the release of Sun and Moon, however, I've been itching to get back into the Pokemon world. I'm waiting for the Switch versions to come out though. I have a feeling it's going to be awesome.

4. muaaz.93

muaaz.93 New Member

I am an old Pokemon fan who has followed the anime for quite a long time. Even you can guess that from my avatar. Speaking of the games, I started with the Pokemon red and blue on my Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP. This was back in 2002 and I actually relished it a lot. I caught all of the great Pokemon on it but the ones that I always had under my belt were Dragonite, Mewtwo, Blastoise, Charizard, Mew, and Gengar. I defeated all the gym leaders and the masters of the game and it took me around three months to complete it. Other than that I also played Pokemon on Gamecube which had only the major battle arena in 3d.

5. muaaz.93

muaaz.93 New Member

I am an old Pokemon fan who has followed the anime for quite a long time. Even you can guess that from my avatar. Speaking of the games, I started with the Pokemon red and blue on my Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP. This was back in 2002 and I actually relished it a lot. I caught all of the great Pokemon on it but the ones that I always had under my belt were Dragonite, Mewtwo, Blastoise, Charizard, Mew, and Gengar. I defeated all the gym leaders and the masters of the game and it took me around three months to complete it. Other than that I also played Pokemon on Gamecube which had only the major battle arena in 3d.

6. kiefferventura14

kiefferventura14 New Member

My favorite game is Pokemon Omega Ruby. It really improved on the original like the improvements to the battle system, the Pokeblock system, story and the addition of new characters like Zinnia. The improved graphics were also very impressive and definitely one of the best features of the game. The Battle Maison was also very fun since I can battle endless trainers. Overall, Pokemon Omega Ruby is one of the best Pokemon games and worth a try.