IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Favorite Song Right Now?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Garret, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Garret

Garret New Member

It seems like every day there is new music being released which means there are always a ton of new songs to listen to.

What song has caught your attention and made you come back again and again to become your favorite?

2. moreinfor

moreinfor New Member

My favorite song right now is The Family from Jeffrey Osborne. This song gives a message on how to safeguard your family honestly and sincerely.

3. Tru Aveli

Tru Aveli New Member

In my case it's really hard to just name a single song right now. The reason being I've been listening a lot to the new Wu Tang Clan album 'The Saga Continues' and my favourite track keeps changing, but if I had to pick one song then it has to be 'Pearl Harbor' which is the eighth track on the album.
    If I may, I would just like to add the reason I picked this song is because it featured one of my favourite rappers of time Sean Price who recently passed away (RIP).

4. Waf007

Waf007 New Member

My favourite music of all times is Hero by Mariah Carey. It uplifts during the worst of times that I feel I can't go on. It also gives me hope that I can make it amidst various controversies.

5. RianK

RianK New Member

That is one difficult question to answer, really. Um, I don't actually have an all time favorite, but nowadays I guess I like stuff from the 70s and 80s, like 4:00 a.m. by Ohnuki Taeko. Wild:)!

EDIT: what about yourself? :D

6. Christine Wanjiku

Christine Wanjiku New Member

My favorite all time song is Rise up by Andra Day. The song is gets me up each morning to start my day,Dusts me off when I've messed and keeps me going. The song Is a winner I wouldn't recommend more.

7. Christine Wanjiku

Christine Wanjiku New Member

My favorite all time song is Rise up by Andra Day. It gets me up each morning to start my day, dusts me off when I've messed and keeps me going. The song is a winner I wouldn't recommend more.

8. zikiamin

zikiamin New Member

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

This song is my favorite song and I think will remain favorite forever. The most loving song of the rock sensation Queen. This song Itself Is a story of man who commits a murder and various thing he suffered after that. The lyrics and voice by Honorable Freddie Mercury was so breathtaking and will amaze you for sure.

A single song consists of an Intro , a ballad, operatic passage and of course hard rock(one of the best). It was released In 1975 and still people are crazy for this song Including myself. Brian may’s last segment of hard rock was so beautiful. Definitely recommend to those who haven't listened to this.

9. babumarka

babumarka New Member

In case of songs, Favourites keep on changing with time. There is always one song which keep on humming in your mind and you want to Listen it, Sing it…again and again.

Presently I am loving Sia's song ''Cheap Thrills'', you know why because I Love Cheap Thrills.