IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Favorite type of technology?

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Francene, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Francene

Francene New Member

What would you say is your favorite type of technology eg: smartphones, laptops etc...

2. Charlie W Gorham

Charlie W Gorham New Member

I love my iPhone and iPad equally. They are both devices that I have in my hands about 3/4 of the day. I wake up checking my phone for the latest news and for email, then pick up the iPad to see the text better and to answer the emails and to chat with my colleagues. It is amazing when I think about it the hours that I spend on these two devices. They are the core of my business and personal life. I have constant contact with both of these devices more so than some of my family members. These two items have become my left and right hand to so speak. They are tethered to me, in some cases, I have found myself working on them both at the same time.

I never realized how much I rely on the technology housed in these two pieces of hardware.

Light and Francene like this.
  3. Francene

Francene New Member

Nice

4. Lucita

Lucita New Member

I would say everything that is technology related. Starting with the basic which is a phone that enables us to communicate and has various other uses. The next is home appliances that include microwave, fridge, blender, iron box, waffle maker, juice extractor just to mention but a few. General devices come next such as cars, lifts and elevator. In conclusion technology has made our lifes so easy in unfathomable ways.

5. Lillymunyua

Lillymunyua New Member

My favorite type of technology is a smartphone. This is because, it can perform a wide range of activities. For instance, a smartphone can connect to internet, and still perform almost everything a computer can. Still, it can be used to make and receive calls, and send messages without using internet.

A smartphone is also small and convenient to use, since one can carry it around and use it anywhere at anytime. Personally, I use it for playing games, listening to radio, education purposes and also, when I need to communicate to someone, I do not need to go round looking for them.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    Light and njigs like this.
  6. kian shaw

kian shaw New Member

Technology over the course of the years has helped humanity evolve and reach new heights, it has also impacted our lives tremendously in various ways that can be easily noticed in our day to day our lives. In terms of which technology is my favorite, i would have to chose a smartphone, it's a devise that in my personal opinion provides the convenience as well the utility and tools to perform any activity without being confined to one place during the use.

njigs likes this.
  7. Nerdy

Nerdy New Member

I totally agree with you Charlie, the time I spend on my iPad is more than the time I Spend with my family. My iPad is my favourite because I use it for almost everything, from the normal admin stuff, which are checking emails, replying to text messages, and checking my do to list for the day. To more entertaining stuff like watching movies, being on social media and listening to music.

It has become a very important gadget that I take with me everywhere, whether I'm off to church or to a meeting my iPad is there with me. I really can't imagine my life without it.

Light likes this.
  8. jayjaydimson

jayjaydimson New Member

My favorite type of technology is smartphones because you can carry it anywhere you like. And it has everything you need like camera, music, games and many more. It can easily recharge when it's out of battery. That's why it is a big thumbs up for me to have one of this technology.