IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Favorite Youtuber

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Xandra Long, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Xandra Long

Xandra Long New Member

Who's your favorite youtuber?

2. splash_p

splash_p New Member

I like vlogbrothers. John Green (author of The Fault in Our Stars) and Hank Green. They make videos explaining issues with international politics such as Syria, Ukraine etc. Their videos are both entertaining and informative.

Emmaleigh Grace likes this.
  3. keymark

keymark New Member

My favorite channel right now is Funhaus. They're a group of people that play games, often terrible games and make funny commentary while playing it. Besides Funhaus, I also love to watch A Dose Of Buckley, Internet Comment Etiquette With Erik, and Jon Tron Show.

4. Hudson Thompson

Hudson Thompson New Member

There are many different categories to indulge into while exploring the world of YouTube. Although very large it proves not to be too difficult a task to find a quality producer of videos of a subject you like

I personally implore mainly into the wide world of comedy, where a few select YouTubers have stood out to me. Specifically, Niga Higa, KSI, and Joe Weller. The rest of a group named the Sidemen, in which KSI is the most popular YouTuber involved also produce good content that is funny.

For gaming, Tmartn, Red ThemarkofJ is very good, as well as PewdiePie and a up and coming gamer named Daniel Kross.

5. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz New Member

I really like Lilly Singh (IISuperwomanII).
    Her facial expressions are really funny, she is witty and knows how to sum up life experiences perfectly, most of her videos are relatable.
    She has a series of videos where she plays her parents and those are my favorites. Her personality is infectious, I would love to meet her one day, to be honest.

6. karmaskeeper

karmaskeeper New Member

My favorites are Auntie Fee, Brandon Rodgers, and Tommy Sotomayor. I get a kick out of all three of these Auntie Fee loves to cuss while she cooks her son is the camera man, and he gets a good dose of the cussing. Tommy Sotomayor keeps up with the latest breaking news usually crime related. He holds nothing back when it comes to his opinion.

Then there is Brandon Rogers I have just discovered his channel. I must say he is not only extremely funny, but creative as well. Brandon has several different characters. The Grandpa is my favorite he puts on skits that are so funny with the help of his friends. These aren't family friendly however you'd not want a child watching.

7. Olivia

Olivia New Member

My favourite youtube is Zoella because she inspires a positive outlook on life. Zella also is surrounded my youtube friends so when they video blog it is fun to see an event through their multiple perspectives. I also love Zoella because she does not feel so famous that she is unreachable and unrelatable.

8. Cryptoreal

Cryptoreal Member

I really like Venom Hunters and Vice..they get me rattled up.

9. Emmaleigh Grace

Emmaleigh Grace New Member

Ditto. I've been a nerdfighter for a little over a year now, and they never fail to entertain and fascinate me. Don't forget to be awesome!

10. Queeresau

Queeresau New Member

My favorite Youtuber it would be Dross, he's from Argentina and he basically makes the best horror videos that I have ever watched in my entire life. I've been following him since I was 16 years old and I can say that I will never be tired of his content, it's so smart, so good and just the type of thing that I like to watch.
    If you haven't heard of him and if you understand a little bit of Spanish, you should definitely check him out!

Medusaz'Army likes this.
  11. xegeapkmd

xegeapkmd New Member

I have a lot of favorite youtubers.But I will post there some good channels.

Amir Hadzic - He is bosnian youtuber and he make good and funny vlogs.
    Cile ST - He is a tech channel and from his channel last time is not good because on balkan you can earn good money from ad revenue, because of that he have a lot of reviews (company pays him for that) on his channel.
    Adnanbro- He makes a lot of video from GTA and he is gaming channel.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017