IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

FIFA versus Pro Evolution Soccer

Discussion in 'Games' started by Den Denoh, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Den Denoh

Den Denoh New Member

I was introduced to gaming at a pretty early age by my friends. I grew up playing all sort of games but the most popular then was Grand Theft Auto. But being a football fanatic, I came across FIFA and Pro Evolution Soccer and instantly fell in love.

Looking at how far the developers have come in trying to make these games as real as possible makes me more than excited bearing in mind that the best is yet to come.

My favourite has always been FIFA. I mean look at the better game play, out of this world graphics, not to mention the sureal nature. Playing FIFA is usually so intense especially when you are playing a worthy opponent, the adrenaline rush when you score a last minute goal or equalise at stoppage time. I belive PES has a long way to go graphics wise and also game play wise. To be honest it doesn't give me the thrills that FIFA does. What's your take?

Kieranlewix likes this.
  2. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix New Member

FIFA is the best creation in the football section of gaming. Personally, I think PES is just a cheap knock-off of FIFA. I don't mean to offend anyone who is into PES. However, you have to agree after playing the two, that PES is similar to FIFA with only a few tweaks here and there. The major change that the PES game developers made, was to quadruple the game's graphics in order to attract more players. Otherwise, there is really no competition between PES and FIFA. FIFA single-handedly mops the floor with PES!