IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Fishing or Hunting: Which do you prefer and why?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by todwyer01, Feb 28, 2017.

?

Fishing or Hunting?

1. Fishing

50.0%
  2. Hunting

50.0%
  1. todwyer01

todwyer01 New Member

Hey all,

I am an avid fisherman and have been since I was young-er. I was just trying to get a consensus on what the community likes better and why? If you have any great stories about your fishing and hunting experts, please feel free to share.

Thanks.

2. Veronica

Veronica New Member

Fishing is great but not as exciting as hunting. With Hunting you get to explore the place where you're hunting, you get to see new things and some of them you never seen before. The beuty of the wild.

When you leave that place, you can't stop thinking about it. It creates an everlasting memory.

3. todwyer01

todwyer01 New Member

So you believe in the thrill of the hunt? It is understandable that fishing can seem boring, but that is probably because you have not found the perfect fishing spot.

Regardless, what do you usually hunt for?

4. Meet

Meet New Member

I agree with the rhetoric you have mentioned. When it comes to fishing, you are not just doing it for leisure, its mostly because you plan on having a great dish for your dinner, moreover its nothing like the fishes which are most popularly eaten by people are in endangered state or ever will be as a proper fish breeding time is observed when we are not allowed to fish in the major waters however this is not the case with hunting. Many of the wildlife species like deer, tigers, yak's are becoming endangered which is result of global warming as well as wildlife hunting which was practiced since ancient times. Just killing the wildlife animals for leisure does not fits the moral values I have been raised with.