IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Football is the best

Discussion in 'Sports' started by mohammed belkharraf, Jul 31, 2016.

1. mohammed belkharraf

mohammed belkharraf New Member

Football is the best game for me and the most popular in the world.In my neighborhood you will not find a child who does not play football after 4 pm.
    I like Messi,It's the best soccer player for me.He has supernatural powers to exceeded defenders And score goals.

2. Masterio

Masterio New Member

I agree that Football is really the best game. At present, Football craze is at peak. People are crazy for football leagues and even domestic matches as well. The huge amount of money is spent on every year and the revenues generated from this game are enormous. It signifies the importance of football in today's world.

3. Mumjay

Mumjay New Member

I don't love football as such but what i love is betting and seeing the teams i bet for win. So i will always cheer for the team i put my money on.

4. Hitman Quote

Hitman Quote New Member

Football is,was and will still be the best sport forever,like come guys this is pretty much evident almost everywhere and every time.This sport has dominated almost ever continent :Africa,Europe,Asia you name it.

5. Gktime

Gktime New Member

I also love football as well. Watching it as well as playing it. For me, it's the most fun thing to do. I wish in the USA there was more football (or as we say, soccer) to go and play. Hitman Quote, that is one place for the sport still hasn't dominated- the USA. I love to play it so much but it's difficult to find places to play in the US. Do any of you guys play football as well?