IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Global warming temperatures? Beat the heat outdoor.

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by ephyjones, Nov 30, 2016.

1. ephyjones

ephyjones New Member

We all want to work in a cool environment. When typing away on our keyboard we want the fresh breeze of air to beat against our our faces as we sip some orange juice or whatever we like. Only problems is that in the industrialization age, global working is making the temperatures to go higher than ever.

Good news is, if you plant trees in your backyard, you have nothing to worry about. You can get out of the house with your laptop and work in the tranquility of mother nature. The aroma in the environment makes you work more hours without tiring. I love the outdoors because of the fresh air. You try it someday, I bet you will enjoy it.

2. Oneka Laurent

Oneka Laurent New Member

Where I live there is constant fresh air. I think that's the advantage of living in the Caribbean. Well to be correct not all islands have forest. Antigua can be hot, Montserrat. Especially when it is the hurricane season with tropical depressions it just sucks all the air up. Generally feel very hot at that time. December to February is very cool.

The G8 are the ones that need to consider global warming more. Many heads of state in those countries put this issue on the back burner. Needless to say, how much can the little boys do to impact the change and perspective of the mass towards global warming.. We have a saying here, "say sa", it is what it is..