IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

God Loves You!!!

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Owen Langevin, Jul 13, 2017.

?

Can God love you even when you sin?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Owen Langevin

Owen Langevin New Member

It is the nature of God to love. The bible says that God is love. His love for you and for me never changes, yes, He loves me the same way He loves you and everyone else. There's nothing you can do to make Him love you more or love you less. He loves you the way you are!!!

Despite what you are doing now or what you did a few days back, God still loves you. Jesus Christ through Apostle Paul makes a statement in Romans 8 that still baffles me till today; NOTHING can separate us from God's love!!! Even sin? YES! Sin is included. "So should I continue sinning because God will not stop loving me??? Good question, I suggest we tackle it in the next thread, see you there!!!

2. Jaymugoz

Jaymugoz New Member

It is true that GOD loves us unconditionally. But GOD demands total obedience and HE will forgive those who repent and punish those who refuse to cease sinning. For example GOD punished Israelites by having them taken to exile. So there is the need to obey what GOD commands and stop sinning in order to live at peace with The the LORD.

Owen Langevin likes this.
  3. Owen Langevin

Owen Langevin New Member

God would be unjust to punish man again for sin. All his anger, wrath and punishment for sin was poured on Jesus Christ at the cross of Calvary. We live in a time where God has sworn that He'll never punish man nor be angry at man. All our past, present and future sins were forgiven by God over 2000 years ago. He remembers them no more. He looks at us (in Christ) through the blood of Jesus which is always before Him at the mercy seat in heaven!

Jaymugoz likes this.
  4. Lovelybee

Lovelybee New Member

God love to his Children is unconditional, it has nothing to do with our deeds.

He loves us so much that he is ready to forgive all our iniquities, no matter how red or black they are.

He loves me still with all my imperfections. yes,he is a loving God.

5. Safi

Safi New Member

God can love us even in sin.He is the author of life. Gods love is unconditional.In John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his own begotten son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." This sums it all(It all comes down to love)
    We can never attest God's love.We are not rejected,worthless,inadequate and useless.For God loves us with an everlasting love.He calls us His own.Even when we sin and sin,he still loves us.He's always with us in all conditions.

6. SunnyLove

SunnyLove New Member

You are correct!

Generally, one can't give what he or she does not have in the first place. If you see someone always showing acts of kindness, it is simply because the person is kind, and vice versa!

God keeps showing us love because that is what He is in the first place: LOVE!