IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Good graphic designing apps

Discussion in 'Computer Graphics' started by Proletariat, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Proletariat

Proletariat New Member

Are there any good graphic designing for Android OS? How effective are they compared to computer design programs? Can they be used for the same functions as computer design programs?

2. Fancdew15

Fancdew15 New Member

I don't think there are. Nothing can compare to computer programs, especially on such a simple device. For a good PC program, try GIMP 2.

3. coolprogramer36

coolprogramer36 New Member

I suggest that you should try the Adobe Photoshop for Android OS. Although it is not the same as the Adobe Photoshop for PC that we use but it can be alternative to other good graphic designing apps. You can edit images like the PC version and You can crop like a boss. This app is uploaded by Adobe itself and it's 100% free. You can download it here: https://www.apk4fun.com/apk/1733/. I hope it will help you.

4. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

Just recently, my favorite online graphic designing tool, Canva had introduced an app for Android OS. I haven't tried it yet because I am using a laptop most of the time for my online writing activities. My experience using Canva is great. I am using it for most of my blog graphics and I really love the results. You can download the app directly from PlayStore.

5. Vince

Vince New Member

I agree with what coolprogramer36 said. Adobe Photoshop is one of the good graphic designing apps.

Aside from Adobe Photoshop, there are a lot of good graphic designing apps for Android. The other good graphic designing apps are PicsArt, Pixlr, Phonto and many more.