IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Graphic games:)

Discussion in 'Computer Graphics' started by muqaddas786, Dec 19, 2015.

1. muqaddas786

muqaddas786 New Member

I love highly animated games and have a huge fan of them.
    Some of the best games i have tried so far are as follows
    1.GTA
    2 Far cry 4
    3.Destiny
    What are your favourite games:)

2. Ritesh

Ritesh New Member

My favourite graphics games are GTA 5 , Witcher 3 , Assassin Creed Unity & Syndicate..
    Witcher 3 is the best one :D

3. darkfran85

darkfran85 New Member

The graphics in the games are now wonderful, the real life is more remarkable and I like that. some games
    with wonderful graphics are Shadow of the Colossus, Final Fantasy, Darksiders, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, etc.

4. risk330

risk330 New Member

There won't ever be a game that fascinated me as much as Skyrim did. Those were some marvelous graphics and the user community even made mods that made the graphic better by ten times, it was simply mind blowing. The ability to catch butterflies from the air, fish from the river, throwing fireballs at your opponents, all while you were looking at a world that was on par with the outside real world.

I'm impatiently waiting for the next edition of the Elder Scrolls!

5. Vishesh

Vishesh New Member

I would say my favorite graphic games would have to be the Assassins Creed series. The detail in the game is fascinating and it is awesome to see how the game replicated architecture and different time periods with such accuracy. The game encompasses amazing game graphics that makes the player entertained and excited. In the early game series I have come across in game graphic glitches that can take away from the viewing pleasure. Nonetheless, the Assassins Creed game will entertain and amaze those who are looking for accurate, clean game graphics!

6. daniel njonge

daniel njonge New Member

I always like playing need for speed most wanted,fifa 2015 and GTA myth.I likes mission games more.

7. Narad Maharaj

Narad Maharaj New Member

My personal Graphic Game has to be BeamNG.drive don't mind the name but its awesome. It is the best game I have Ever Played. I am a car person and this game is like a dream come true for me. This game has fully customizeable cars and you can take out any part on that vehicle. With the soft body physics, the cars crash realistically and the graphics of this game is simply jaw-dropping. There are also mods for the game to add more maps and vehicles.

8. Violent Gale

Violent Gale New Member

Good picks! Mine would probably be The Witcher III, Fallout 4, WatchDogs 2 and Battlefield IV. I have finished Battlefield IV solo campaign and it was really amazing. My video card did not fail me and I was stunned by the graphics those games have showed when I was playing them. I haven't finished the others though since I became too busy with school and other stuff.

9. tin

tin New Member

I haven't gotten to play much outside of Pokemon, but...

I've enjoyed watching Pokemon progress with its graphics. Gen 2 came with a lot of improvement compared to gen 1. And gen 3 came with a lot of improvement compared to gen 2. Maybe I'm biased, since I played gen 2 a lot, but my mind was just blown when I saw gen 3. It was so gorgeous, bright, and colorful compared to the previous games. I think the designs for the gen 3 Pokemon were pretty great, too. I also love how the "third" games (Crystal, Emerald) would animate their Pokemon a bit.

I found gen 4 disappointing. Again, maybe it has to do with growing up... but I feel like most of the designs after gen 3 were terrible. Just not pleasing to the eyes. I've heard that, when it comes to design, sometimes simplicity is better, and more appealing to the eye. Maybe the designs just started getting too complicated? Not sure.

I loved the animated battles in gen 5. I mean, I feel they could've made the animations smoother, but it was what I always wanted in a Pokemon game. I was so upset that they switched to 3D battles in gen 6, instead of trying to improve upon their 2D animation. I prefer the 2D style, since it's closer to the show.

Preferences aside, gen 6 was beautiful. At least, X and Y were. I haven't played the gen 3 remakes. I did play a demo, and it seemed like the graphics looked a little better. I haven't played gen 7 yet, but from what I've seen, it looks really nice.

10. GAMERZ HUB

GAMERZ HUB New Member

Hi nowadays graphics games are increasing a lot.There are many highly advanced games with lot of features and quality weapons.I have also played many highly advanced games like Call of duty,GTA 5,Walking dead etc.These games have lots of features as well as their story are very interesting.In some games it's all about zombies in some adventure etc:):):).But there are many drawbacks of these games also like these games require a lot of RAM and a highly advanced PC.

11. bitubulti

bitubulti New Member

I love to play graphic games. Some of them are Call of Duty, Project IGI, God Hands, God of war, Prince of Persia. All the games have mind-blowing graphics structures. And these games are too much addictive. You can never stop yourself by playing these games again and again. There are a lot more games to enjoy, but these games are really super.

12. Rice0309

Rice0309 New Member

My favorite games to play that have really great graphics are Call of Duty 2019, Gta 5 definitely still holds up, Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PC, The Witcher 3, and Control. When I first played all of these games it definitely blew me away. I honestly felt like I was immersived in the experience. Another game that has great graphics but won't be coming out on to the PC soon is Death Stranding, I heard from my friends playing it on the consoles that the landscape and the detail of the world is shocking.