IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Has anyone actually made decent money on this site?

Discussion in 'Business' started by Der Kommissar, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon Rasheed Member

I am new on this site and I could only make $3 by posting on forums.I have worked here just for 7 days and I have made only this amount.I realized that my ratings are not enough to earn more money from their partner forums.So I am thinking to work hard to earn more money from these forums.

2. Samuel2017

Samuel2017 New Member

I am new here, I believe it should, especially, if you work for it.I have seen and heard that, it sure for me, if I am into this and work according to the rules of theforumwheel.com.
    There is no problem while trying, but not to try at all may lead to regret and low self-esteem. Some had tried it and it existence show it will pay me if I do not quite.

3. Hannah Malagueno

Hannah Malagueno New Member

Hello. I am a newbie here as well and this seems like a useful forum. I still have second thoughts about theforumwheel, how it works, and how will it be able to earn me some extra by just posting. So far, I'm enjoying reading and learning from other poster's contents and comments. They inspire me to post quality contents that could be a great way to educate and start a conversation as well.

4. BMT1014

BMT1014 New Member

First of all, do you have another source of income like business or a real job? When I say real job it means you are employed either in a private company or in the government? If your answer to my question is "NO", I will tell you honestly that posting comments in forums cannot suffice your daily or other expenses. If your answer is "YES" well working in this is a good source of extra income with less stress and fewer efforts.

If you really want to earn serious money online, make yourself productive in Virtual designs, graphic designs, and bloggings. Try also to learn about "Social Media Project. I hope this piece of advice can help you.

Kieranlewix likes this.
  5. Eddielucky

Eddielucky New Member

Am also a new member and as we all know,it is out of great expectations to make a few coins out of this platform. I like the rates offered here. With my approval which I hope I'll get,I'll interact and try to supplement my income.
    I think it is unwise to solely depend on this as your major source of income although. Not unless you have 1000+ platforms....