IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Has anyone actually made money from The Forum Wheel?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Tru Aveli, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Tru Aveli

Tru Aveli New Member

I'm a little bit skeptical when it comes to ways on how you can make money online. Mostly it's because I have never made a dime on any online platform and most of the sites that I have tried all ended up with disappointment.
    I was wondering if there is anyone that's already earned money from this forum.

2. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

I understand your point since it is really difficult to believe in something that you haven't experienced yet. I am new to this platform and in fact, this is my fourth post. I haven't received any payment from this forum as of yet, but I want to say that I believe this is one of the best forum sites that I ever came across with. Because of the good reviews my friend from other forums sites are sharing about Forum Wheel, I was enticed to try it too. I think I have done the right decision. The site is organized and easy to understand. I am hoping to be successful on this site too.

3. Sharon Ndaa

Sharon Ndaa New Member

I read about Forum wheel from a blog. With the explanation the writer gave seems the site could be legit and paying. To get approved ,I mean for you to start earning you need to post six comments and four threads. Still I am not sure if the site is real and paying because I haven't reached the required conditions, but I hope they are real. In case of any updates I will pass by and post.

4. Sharon Ndaa

Sharon Ndaa New Member

I read about Forum wheel from a blog. With the explanation the writer gave seems the site could be legit and paying. To get approved ,I mean for you to start earning you need to post six comments and four threads. Still I am not sure if the site is real and paying because I haven't reached the required conditions, but I hope they are real. In case of any updates I will pass by and post.