IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Have you ever made money online?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by St.Kehovah, Jul 24, 2017.

1. St.Kehovah

St.Kehovah New Member

Have you ever made money online? How did you do it? How much was it? How was the experience?

2. Jitendra Bharti

Jitendra Bharti New Member

Yes I made money online. Currently I am earning through Postloop. One of the best forum site which pays for your efforts by replying answers of the question presented in the forum. It pays instantly whenever you reach 100 points. It gives $5 for per 100 points. I made some good money here and I am happy to be a moderator here and excited to reach next level.

Heatman, Montcell and St.Kehovah like this.
  3. Montcell

Montcell New Member

Yeah I made $2 off of quickrewards, a survey site. It was kind of hard to make that, took me two days to get it, but they don't put a limit on how much you can cash out. I haven't made anything since, but I guess that's because I just started the account.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  4. John Gibson

John Gibson New Member

Yes, I have made money online. One of my favorite websites that I like to use when it comes to making money online is Neobux. I think that this is because it is very user friendly and the payout scale is moderate. Also Neobux is a honest company that has been around for years and their payout is instant. I think that these are some of the factors that people should look for when deciding on what website to use when it comes to making money online.

5. MusicFlow

MusicFlow New Member

Yes, I did. I used to work on CPC sites and I was testing some applications which was actually pretty rewarding. I tried using YouTube and AdSense as I way to get some money but it will take time to develop.

6. Olufemi David Olatunji

Olufemi David Olatunji New Member

I have made money online from postloop and I have also seen many people made money from Postloop but I don't know why The Forum Wheel has not sent approval message to me in order for me to start making money from them. I have completed my ten posts since 4 days and they claim they approve in 12 hours.

7. timileyin adebunmi

timileyin adebunmi New Member

No, I've never made money online, I am trying to make some money through "theforumnwheel" now.
    Have you ever being paid by them, I think they approve accounts within 24 hours but my account hasn't being approved. Any tips?

8. Olufemi David Olatunji

Olufemi David Olatunji New Member

The forum wheel is a garnished scam! Avoid it or you continue spending your precious time on Tge forum wheel's stupid stuff.

9. Jean50

Jean50 New Member

Yes I have made money online through clickworker. It a pretty decent site, to earn money all you have to do is complete small micro task , such as looking up website and urls. It pretty simple , I have made almost 20$ from them.They pay well , but payments vary.

10. Sevgi

Sevgi New Member

I have only started working online for the past few months, and at the start it was confused and mislead in regards to how much i can make, but over time i have become more aware of the opportunities for consistent income and so far it has been going quite well.

11. mugedge8

mugedge8 New Member

Thank you for that post on Forum Wheel. If it is truly not paying then I have no reason to be here. In this life, we all jump from one benefit to the next and try our best to avoid harm. I hope that you all have a life filled with benefits and that no harm may effect any of you.

12. Roselyn

Roselyn New Member

Me? No I have not that's why I am trying all possible means to lay my hands on all the resources required to make it online. As it is now, I am receiving training though still confused about the whole stuff but believing that one day, I will join others and make money as I have been seeing a lot of testimonies.

13. Noah

Noah New Member

I've made hundreds of dollars online from affiliate programs, writing platforms and translation jobs. I initially thought and had a misconception that no one can make money online, but later realized that some people are making cool money online. Upon this knowledge, I started building hope and confidence that I would definitely make money online too. When I would start making money, it began with joining and promoting an affiliate site through social media platforms, social bookmarking sites and online communities. It took me posting consistently for almost a month before I began earning some bucks.

I also joined a writing platform where I received an upfront payment for writing quality articles. Once an article was approved to be listed on the marketplace, a percentage of the asking price was paid to my account instantly while the rest would be paid once my listed article got sold out.

14. Heatman

Heatman New Member

Nigeria is known very well for ponzi and networking of all sorts. All these are platform in which money is generated online so long as more people are joining the scheme.

I have been involved in several networking and ponzi online, made quite a reasonable amount of money from it and lost some ; as we all know making money involes taking risks.

Though there are several networking and ponzi out there that are just created to swindle people's cash and close up for good. It's very important when investing in any networking or ponzi online, one should be very careful and should only invest what one could bear should one lose the money.

15. RockStarzArmy

RockStarzArmy New Member

I sure have! I am constantly discovering new ways to make various sums of money online with many programs. I've done transcription, surveys, micro~tasks, referrals, sexting, data entry, affiliate sites, research. There's no end to what income sources one can find on the internet. Of course, some pay more or less than others. But it's all good.

16. Shalee Moschetti

Shalee Moschetti New Member

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  17. skyhali

skyhali New Member

Yes, I've made money online. I've tried InstaGC, all you have to do is take surveys and then if you reach 100 points then you can withdraw it instantly via Paypal. 100 points = $1. I want also to experience to make money here in Forum Wheel, I really love to write so I give this a shot. All though I'm curious because some in here said that Forum Wheel is not paying writers? is it true? Well, I guess I have to find out by myself then. Trying my luck here.

18. Roselyn

Roselyn New Member

Hello@ Noah, Please am interested on writing and translation. I will be grateful if you can show me how your making it in translation, thnks.

19. yemzy

yemzy New Member

The only way I have made money online and withdrawn is through Forex Trading.I have had the opportunity to involve myself in so much schemes thatIi have lost count of,All to no avail.Most scenarios,I actually see that I have made money butIi never meet up with the sites stringent criteria for withdrawals.It is as if they make you do all the work and when it's time for pay,It's excuses all the way.

The question should be,Have you made money you can withdraw before online?

20. tusziget

tusziget New Member

I am active on many Gpt sites:Dollarclix,Superpayme,Instagc,Clixsense etc,where I do different tasks for cash.

I like completing surveys too on these sites.The surveys usually take up 10-20 minutes and you can earn $0.70 or more with them.Members from Tier 1 country receive more surveys,so if you want to make a few bucks every day ,you can try it out.