IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Have you ever made money online?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by St.Kehovah, Jul 24, 2017.

1. ion

ion New Member

No, not yet. This gonna be my first time to earn money online, actually I'm not yet sure if this forum wheel is legit, because I'm just new here. I've been watching some videos in YouTube but a lot of them actually is scam, and I've been searching to google also, but still can't find any legit site. Do you have any suggestion? Because I have a plenty of time after work so I want to make it worth by earning extra money online. I wonder if some pay per click site is legit? how much do you think they could earn by clicking? And the online survey, it's that real? can you guys suggest any legit site to earn extra money?

2. naknak_datu

naknak_datu New Member

Yes I have made money online. My last pay was from UserTesting. They paid $10 for each website tested. This company is legit and pays very well. It would only take you about 10-20 minutes of thinking out load, meaning sharing your ideas and experience while navigating the website.

3. reuben onyango

reuben onyango New Member

Yes, I've made about $30 using platforms like Iwriter, Upwork, and freelancer.com. I'm planning to add this site to one of my income generating sites God willing.

Contrary to popular beliefs making money online is not easy as many tend to believe. the fact that you do not leave your house does not make online work any easier. You need to put in energy and time for you to earn that dollar. clients are strict and want value for their money.

Therefore, if you choose to work online you better be ready to produce stellar work and your reward will be immense.

Martin Ndegwa likes this.
  4. Martin Ndegwa

Martin Ndegwa New Member

I have made alot of money online. I started out as a novice in Mechanical Turk doing Hits. Then i started transcription jobs in Go Transcript and currently i am a reserch writer.

I tried survey sites, but most of them are scams. My advice to anyone who wants to make money online is to start writing.

reuben onyango likes this.
  5. Martin Ndegwa

Martin Ndegwa New Member

This is very true, making money online is not as easy as people tend to think. You have to put in alot of effort. You dont walk around all day with your laptop. Most of the times you are indoors and you might even go for a week without having time to enjoy the sun.

Online workers have to be comfortable with being alone. For sure most of the time you will not have friends around while working on a project.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  6. Martin Ndegwa

Martin Ndegwa New Member

Network marketing is another great way of making passive income online. I am currently in 4Corners Alliance and i can tell you that this company is legit.

For those who want to make Bitcoins and money online, i will tell them to try 4Corners Alliance. The money you make you can reinevest in Bitcoins platforms like USITECH.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  7. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher New Member

I have made money online the past with a Linux website and Adsense and noticed I said the past. Because the website market is totally over saturated at the moment. Because these days everyone is throwing up a website to make money. And truth be told probably 98% of the websites online don't make a dime and probably 2% of the 2% that make money, make enough money to make a living.

What is a crying shame is I see people spending a crazy amount of money on websites in order to strike it rich and it never pans out. And the most I seen spent on a website was $40k on paid posting and advertising and as soon as the paid posting stopped the website died in a month. So the moral of the story is never spend any more money on a website then your willing to lose. Because in the end there is a good chance that you're not going to make a dime!