IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Healing the body through music

Discussion in 'Music' started by Jaden, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Jaden

Jaden New Member

I recently read an article online from the Harvard Health Blog about how a growing body of research shows that music can be used to heal the body. It stated that there was a study conducted in which doctors were using music to help patients and to heal even their worst ailments. What do you think about this? Do you believe that it really does work?

2. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member

I can tell you, without a doubt, it can help. I have blood pressure issues. When it gets really high the right music can bring it down. It can relax me and ease tension. That stress and tension can lead to so many health problems that music can, literally, be a life saver.

3. hhhsquare35

hhhsquare35 New Member

For people suffering from Depression, classical music like Carnatic music helps to reduce the stress levels and heals the mind. I have alos experienced the easing of the mind while listening to music.

4. Iole

Iole New Member

it surely helps. Body can feel the good vibrations!! we are made of vibrations after all