IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Health Is Wealth

Discussion in 'Health' started by David James, Jun 19, 2017.

1. David James

David James New Member

Everybody knows that health is wealth. Healthy body has a healthy mind. Everyone should focus on their health by focusing on their suitable diet and doing exercise on regular basis. Whenever you are getting unhealthy there is the start of their unhappiness and problems in their life as like getting tired, having no stamina, fats, heart problems, some have weaknesses and don't like eating food they just eat food to live. One should maintain their diet and get each of vitamins and calories which are necessary for a healthy body and healthy mind. Healthy mind is also very important you do not have to take depression just relax your mind every time and enjoy your healthier life.

QueenofHearts likes this.
  2. shaunssyw

shaunssyw New Member

There is nothing in our life that is more valuable than good health. Without health there is no happiness, no peace and no success. A person with bad health cannot enjoy the pleasure of being wealthy.Health is more valuable than money. Money cannot buy health and happiness. But a healthy person remains in a state of bliss and happiness.

3. daniel1981

daniel1981 New Member

Very true. It is in a state of being healthy that we are able to search for wealthy or at least maintain our present wealthy. If unhealthy, the likelihood of using our wealthy to restore our healthy is nearer. It is in view of that that healthy should not be compromised in pursuit of wealthy.

4. alexowoade

alexowoade New Member

Health is Wealth’ is a famous saying that refers to the importance of health to us and reveals that health is wealth. If we are not healthy (do not feel in the state of physical, mental and social well being), wealth means nothing to us. So, our health is a real wealth; we should always try to be healthy.
    It is very true that Health is Wealth. As, it is only our good health which stay with us in any bad or good circumstances. Nobody in this world can help us in bad times. So, if our health is good, we can bear any bad circumstances in our life. If one is not healthy, he/she would definitely suffer health related or other difficulties in life instead of enjoying the life. In order to maintain a good health we need to eat balanced food, daily mild exercises, fresh air, clean water, maintain good posture, enough sleep and rest, maintain cleanliness, regular medical check-ups, follow our elders, parents, and teachers etc.

Healthy food at proper time is very necessary for the healthy body which is possible only through the well balanced diet. It promotes the proper growth and development of our body which keeps us mentally, physically and socially healthy. With the help of our good health we can fight any bad situations in the life. We should always remember that we need proper food, water, air, physical activity, sleep and rest on daily basis.

The meaning of most common saying “health is wealth” is very simple and easy. It means our good health is the real wealth of our life which gives us good physique and mind and enables us to enjoy whole life by managing its all challenges. Good health promotes a good mental, physical and social health. I completely agree with this saying that health is actually a true wealth as it helps us at all. A good health keeps us away from the metal and physical disabilities as well as other medical conditions including cancer, diabetes, heart disease, fatal diseases, etc.

A physically or internally unfit person has to face lot of challenges in the whole life even she/he has to be depend on someone else for performing daily basic needs. This situation is quite embarrassing for one who faces it. So, it is good at all to maintain a good health forever to be happy forever without anyone’s help. It is true that to maintain a good health we need money and to earn money we need good health. But it is also true that without money we can live life and without a good health we cannot live life happily. Because our good health helps us all the time and encourages us to do something better in our life, instead of earning money only.

In such a busy life and polluted environment, it is very hard for everyone to maintain a good health and live healthy life. It needs a careful watch and regular medical check-up to get healthy.

Now-a-days, a good health is just like a boon given by the God. It is very fact that good health is real money of life. Good health is considered as the precious earning of a human throughout his/her life. If one has losses his health, he has lost all the charms of life. A good wealth can be earned anytime using a good health however; a good health can never be earned again in the life if once destroyed. In order to maintain a good health we need to do regular physical exercises, yoga, meditation, balanced food, good thoughts, cleanliness, personal hygiene, regular health check-ups, proper sleep, rest, etc. If one is healthy, he/she does not need spend money on his/her health in buying medicines or visiting doctors. A healthy person just needs to spend some money only on his health on regular basis. However, on the other hand a lazy, diseased or sluggish person needs to spend more money throughout his life.

People generally become fail in their life to maintain a good health just because of their lazy and idle habits. They think that what they are doing is right but time has already gone whenever they understand their mistakes. A good health is one which keeps us healthy in all aspects like mentally, physically, socially and intellectually. A good health provides us freedom from all the sickness and diseases. A good health is the feeling of mental, physical and social well being. It is a costly and most precious gift of the life and necessary for living a purposeful life.

A good health allows us to work for more time without getting tired. A good health is the real pleasures and charm of life. An unhealthy person always worries about his/her physical or physiological complications. So, it is good to maintain the good health to get rid of all the complications of body as well as successfully face all the challenges of life.

As we all live in super-fast, crowded and busy time period. We have to perform multiple tasks throughout the day in order to earn more money however we forget that good health is as necessary for our healthy life as air and water for the body. We forget to take proper food in timely manner, daily exercises, proper rest, etc to just earn some false wealth. We should never forget that our health is a real wealth of the life. It is true for all that Health is Wealth.

A good health reduces the stress level and promotes healthy life without any sufferings. We should always be aware of our health and go for regular health check-up. We should eat balanced food having fresh fruits, salad, green leafy vegetables, milk, egg, dahi, etc in timely manner in order to maintain the good health. A good health also need some daily physical activities, proper rest and sleep, cleanliness, healthy environment, fresh air and water, personal hygiene, etc. In order to reduce our rush between hospital and home, maintain a good health is better idea. Maintaining a good health is a good habit which should be practiced from childhood with the help of parents.

In earlier days, life was not so hectic. It was quite simple and free of too many challenges with healthy environment in comparison to these days. People were healthy as they had to perform all the daily routine activities by their own hand and body. But now, life in the technological world has become easy and comfortable but hectic because of the competitions. Now-a-days, easy life is not possible as everyone wants to earn more money to get better life than others. Now-a-days, living life has become costly and tough as well as unhealthy as everything like air, water, environment, food, etc has become contaminated, infected and polluted.

People have to work for at least 9 to 10 hours in the offices by just sitting on the chair without any physical movement. They come to home in the late evening or night and become too tired to perform any household work or exercise. Again in the morning they get up late from bed and do some necessary works like bath, brush, breakfast, etc and go to their office. In this way, they live their daily routine only to earn money and not their life for themselves. It is very necessary to earn money for fulfilling some basic needs however, it is also necessary to live a healthy and peaceful life which needs a good health.

5. McB Carino

McB Carino New Member

I agree that "Health is Wealth" because if you're healthy you have the chance to make your future better. The unhealthy person makes his or her lifespan shorter. An unhealthy person can get viruses and worst cases like cancer. As result, doctors gonna give you a time line which all people don't want to happen. From this moment we should always take care of our body because it serves as our bodyguard to the invisible enemy like viruses and worst elements.

6. Louise du Plessis

Louise du Plessis New Member

Hi there David
    I completely agree that Health is wealth. As many other people have stated in this thread, health is our most important asset. Without health, we cannot live a balanced and happy life, and it is then that material wealth seems to matter more than the health of our bodies.
    If we are not physically healthy, we cannot begin to focus on our mental and spiritual health. Because we are mostly then concerned with material matter and the physical troubles we are having, the health of the mind becomes less important.

7. icanbe

icanbe New Member

Health is indeed truly wealth. My mantra has always been "Health is holistic". It's not just food that has an impact on our lives. It's a combination of the people that you surround yourself with, your belief system and the food you eat. If, for example, you find that you are always talking negatively and you surround yourself with negative people, you will produce a toxic lifestyle. It's best to stay in the positive vortex for optimum health.

8. Oyeexport

Oyeexport New Member

It is an undeniable fact that health is wealth. The importance of health to reaching one's full potential should not be over-emphasized. There is only but one way to enjoy the full benefits of wealth, which is good health. To ensure good health, maximum concentration should be given to the following, which are;
    1. Eating balanced Diet.
    2. Maintaining constant body fitness
    3. Regular exercise.
    4. Proper management of stress

9. Scholarkin

Scholarkin New Member

Indeed David, health is wealth and I can't agree less. Without a good health, wealth is meaningless and insignificant in life because wealth can never substitute good health. As humans, we must therefore be very careful about how we go about our lives concerning our health.

We must live healthy lifestyles everyday in all aspects including our diets, routine check ups, visiting a healthcare facility when sick, exercising regularly, drinking plenty of clean water, not abusing drugs, no or very low intake of alcohol, no smoking and others.

We shouldn't leave any chance for factors that may deteriorate our good health. Good and healthy life is worth it because we only live once.

10. ahmedo24

ahmedo24 New Member

Health is truly a source to wealthy living. Most people found themselves with health problems due to non challant attitude towards good health management. Sensitization on the need to take drastic health measures when symptoms of abnormalities are notice in our body systems.

11. Prashant Shingane

Prashant Shingane New Member

It is very true that Health is Wealth. As, it is only our good health which stay with us in any bad or good circumstances. Nobody in this world can help us in bad times. So, if our health is good, we can bear any bad circumstances in our life. If one is not healthy, he/she would definitely suffer health related or other difficulties in life instead of enjoying the life. In order to maintain a good health we need to eat balanced food, daily mild exercises, fresh air, clean water, maintain good posture, enough sleep and rest, maintain cleanliness, regular medical check-ups, follow our elders, parents, and teachers etc.

Health is Wealth

12. yemzy

yemzy New Member

What will be my gain if I amass so much wealth at the detriment of my health.I have met so many rich men that will pay a million dollars to have just five hours of uninterrupted sleep.With a good health,You can always work yourself to the the pinnacle of success and when that success finally comes,You will be able to enjoy it maximally.

Health is wealth is not a statement,It is a fact.

13. Rock1987

Rock1987 New Member

It is a true fact that health is really wealth. There is nothing in my life that is more valuable than good health. Without health there is no happiness, no peace and no success. If I have bad health then I can't enjoy the pleasure of being wealthy. My health is more valuable than money. Money cannot buy health and happiness. If I am healthy, I will remain in a state of bliss and happiness.

If I am healthy then I can enjoy a healthy mental condition. An unhealthy person has no charm of life. An unhealthy person will always feel tired of life, always complain about one thing or the other. On the other hand for a healthy person, the world is beautiful and life is full of joy.

14. Samuel2017

Samuel2017 New Member

Creation of wealth depends on healthy living. I knew this long ago that, if you don't feed well, you will not earn well. If you feed well,hygienically, it will show on the texture of your voice.
    Programme to feed well must be taken into proper considerable measure in term of it classes in areas of nutrition and exercise. A fact was once told that,the body heal itself, if proper dietary is taken.

15. sarsino

sarsino New Member

I agree! Being healthy is priceless. What would you do for diamonds or billion dollars if you have very weak health or dying in sickness? We often hear it is truly a blessing to have a healthy family even we are not wealthy. Taking good care of our health has really countless benefits. We can work happily. We can function well to our duties. We can do what we want to do not being prison in bed due to poor health and sickness.

16. BabbleKnave

BabbleKnave New Member

Got hit twice by this "Health is Wealth" saying and indeed, this is all I ever wanted!

First, when my son had high fever due to a dengue mosquito. At that time, I transitioned from working in a Business Process Outsourcing company to a work at home Online English tutor. There was a big difference in terms of medical benefits being provided. At my previous office job, we were given Health Cards or Medical Insurance since day one of my employment and eventually, we were able to add additional Health Cards for our dependents at a minimal cost. But when I decided to work at home, I have to choose and apply for my own Medical Insurance.

What should I have done? Aside from monitoring my son's eating habits and ensuring he takes his vitamins daily, I should have prioritizes the cleanliness at home while I process my application for our own Medical Insurance. Having a clean surrounding both indoors and outdoors would have prevented the mosquitos and other germs lurking at home. While we are busy getting our bodies fit through exercise and through what we eat, we should never forget to have a clean and organized environment that contributes to our way of thinking and the efficiency of our actions.

Secondly, when my father had a brain stroke this year, last August 6th. He is 59 years old. And because of excessive smoking without proper exercise and diet, the time has come that it took a toll on him and our family. His everyday routine before he had a stroke was to sit all day watching TV while smoking his cigar with a cup of coffee.

What should I have done? Well, I did talk to him to change his ways and his mindset but he was too stubborn to listen and act. He used to consume 3 packs of cigarette per day. He broke the habit and did stop smoking for about 10 years. But no matter what we say and even if we keep away the cigars, he rumages my brothers' bag to get some coins and he himself will buy it for himself. He was still spared since he had survived his first attack and now recovering at home.

I was also trying to realize why these things had happened. Although our minds are fed with all of this information on how to be healthy, the choice that we will make dictates the life we will live. We are all like dominoes. Let's always choose what will be best for ourselves that will radiate on our families and eventually will be reciprocated to others while we can. Take care always, everyone!

17. Athanas

Athanas New Member

Practising good nutrition and exercise habits will indeed save someone's money and time visiting hospitals for treatment of lifestyle diseases. All over the world, most of the diseases that affect people arise as a result of them living sedentary lifestyles and not minding what they eat. Most lifestyle diseases such as type 2 diabetes mellitus and most heart diseases, come about due to lack of physical exercises and poor diet choices. To curb that, we should all be careful with what we eat and take par in physical exercises on daily basis.

18. Themayor

Themayor New Member

It is never a gainsay that health is wealth. My experience recently made me to appreciate the more the sacrosanctity of being an healthy person. When I was sick then, I lost all focus and withered in spirit.

I now know that whatever efforts one is putting in place to succeed, without good health; it is all a hoax.

19. professor200

professor200 New Member

Health is truly wealth. They say a healthy man is a wealthy man. What can a wealthy man do with life without good health. Health requires wealth and wealth requires health. Experience has made me wary of neglect of body care and good hygiene can do. Proper hygiene, good sanitation, proper upkeep, regular exercise, proper diets and cleanliness are ways of maintaining good health.
    When one takes good care of himself/herself, all potential health bills are saved and used for other things which cause for an increase in wealth but if otherwise, one would have to spend much to restore good health which might be expensive.

20. huja126

huja126 New Member

This is one of the best quotes. It is very important to have good health. I'm happy now that I have good health as I take care of my body.To have a good a health is really important because it is a fact that you are alive. Many people make money for it order to have better life. It is not happy to be rich if there is too much discomfort.