IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Healthy Weight Loss

Discussion in 'Health' started by Wonder Girl, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Wonder Girl

Wonder Girl New Member

Losing weight just got a lot easier with appetite suppressant pills. They worked wonders for me. Greatly reduced my caloric intake and in a month the transformation was unbelievable. Of course I had to exercise a lot and give up some of my favorite foods too. Giving up French fries was the toughest part for me. But the results were definitely worth it. What's your weight loss secret?

2. dellmini

dellmini New Member

I would prefer to lose weight with proper workout and diet rather than using steroids or harmful drugs. If you have a proper diet and exercise plan then you will get your ideal physique without any side effect. Your diet is the main factor in wight gain or weight lose. You should try to consume juices and fruits during the whole day. Chicken is the main source of protein and i love it. Protein helps us to gain muscle size. We should avoid the food with a lot of calories. There are many tutorial for losing weight with exercise and diet.

Fat burner and steroids may work quickly but these drugs have longterm side effects with them.

3. Naomigirl

Naomigirl New Member

I agree with dellmini: exercise is a very important part of losing weight. A diet by itself won't help to achieve really big results. Every single day at least 30 minutes of cardio will help you to get good results.

Another thing what you can combine with exercise is introducing natural elements in your diet which boost your metabolism and help digestion. This will include green tea, ginger, lemon, pineapple juice, apple cider vinegar.

Exercise combined with these metabolism booster foods will help you to achieve the best results ever.

4. briankomeks

briankomeks New Member

Healthy weight loss is not just about a "diet" or a "program". It is about an ongoing lifestyle that include changes in daily eating and exercises. Losing weight is not easy and it requires commitment.

Therefore, to lose weight you have to use more calories than you take in. If you want to lose weight there is a step by step guide to help you get on the road to weight loss and better health.